let's see the boobies!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the subject title and had to stop by. I love boobs. I always wanted to be like scrooge mcduck in the cartoon series he was in with hewey dewey and lewey. He had a safe that opened up into this huge room with cash. He used to dive in and swim around. But instead of money I want to dive into a room of boobs. And do the breast stroke.

So you want to dive into a room full of dismembered boobs?

Creepy much?

I was doing a Google search for more boobies to put in this thread in reply to oar's comment, but I only came up with something that in a freaky way makes more sense than it should.

boobs2.jpg

NightOwlNYC said:
Saw the subject title and had to stop by. I love boobs. I always wanted to be like scrooge mcduck in the cartoon series he was in with hewey dewey and lewey. He had a safe that opened up into this huge room with cash. He used to dive in and swim around. But instead of money I want to dive into a room of boobs. And do the breast stroke.

I always did find the notion of swimming in money pretty freaking awesome. I must, however, agree that a vault filled with boobs is kind of way creepy.

NightOwlNYC said:

We need to spread awareness about the dangers of swimming in gold. I hope this sets you straight:

[youtube]y3KRQSpORW0[/youtube]

oarivan said:
So you want to dive into a room full of dismembered boobs?

Creepy much?

Not when you put it that way. lol. Bodys attached might be nice. But not sure how that would work.

ZOMG arch that video is win win win!!! XD haha

Donald Duck won't pay... DUCK BAIL!! :p haha

I am so glad I didnt put my boobs on here, this thread is never going to die. :p

^^^Isn't that a reason in FAVOR of putting your boobs on here? :p

Immortalize the moment!

EveWasFramed said:
SophiaGrace said:
No thanks, I'm not a sex object. :)

(un) Is that statement suggesting that anyone who DID put a pic here is?

I would say so. However, I am a sex toy to the chosen one. (D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back