Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put them up every year. But I forgot to check for burnt out ones this year. Ah well, it's a little spotty in places but it's fine :p

A new pic...

Pjito17.jpg

dude thats a cool class room, I wish I wen to a cool school
it's also a good pic

And Matt you look great I want to save that pic

:D

i really look younger in my age. my younger sister looks older than me.. in fact she is taller than me too. ;) so here is my picture.

Attachments

• muito.JPG
    muito.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG00076.JPG
    IMG00076.JPG
    273 KB · Views: 166
  • darce.jpg
    darce.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 157
toxic tears you look really pretty

and don't worry about being small, I've always been kinda small my whole life

ps I like your icon it's cool

evanescencefan91 said:

thank you for the compliment.. im glad im not the only cute in height here. :)

thumbs up for us!.

I don't know if I'll ever post a picture of myself up on here... On the one side I'm very ugly and don't wish to be laughed at, but on the other side I would like to show that I'm not some weird 60 yr old guy... But I'd feel bad because everyone who's posted a picture is like a model..

NeverMore said:
I don't know if I'll ever post a picture of myself up on here... On the one side I'm very ugly and don't wish to be laughed at, but on the other side I would like to show that I'm not some weird 60 yr old guy... But I'd feel bad because everyone who's posted a picture is like a model..

ok never more for the sake of equalness.. you just gave me a brilliant idea.. but in that thread you should post a picture of yours ok!... :p

thanks..

evanescencefan91 said:
matt and lostinoilfield, those are some really nice pics I love them

I haven't been into this thread much in awhile... thanks evanescence!

I like your golden cape... I always wanted a cape to call my own :p

Great pictures everyone!

Don't worry bout it Nevermore... you can post it if you want or not... or you could do like some of the others and just post a picture of your eyes or something... maybe your hands since thats what you use to type... someone said that further back in this thread... sorry I'm too lazy to go back and look up who it was... I've always thought to do that myself, but I never get around to taking a picture of my hands :p

toxic-tears said:
evanescencefan91 said:

thank you for the compliment.. im glad im not the only cute in height here. :)

thumbs up for us!.

me= 5'1" and stopped growing. Being small is great! (Except at concerts)

toxic-tears said:
i really look younger in my age. my younger sister looks older than me.. in fact she is taller than me too. ;) so here is my picture.

Hay I look young for my age to, Am 32 and look about 22 most would say. But its cool, just I still have to take id with me when I wont a drink lol

I like the pick where your sticking your tong out :p

human_condition said:
me= 5'1" and stopped growing. Being small is great! (Except at concerts)

lol I know what you mean about the concert thing, I am 5'4" But you have still got time to grow. just remember dynamite comes in small packages :)

That isn't just some guy :p . That scary looking dude is my Eve-Online characters mug shot. I have my myspace avatar there to scare off twits. I have no time for those who are to shallow and judgemental.

Hmm ok im know im a tad late to put a pic up but i finally got the courage up to do it :)

The little girl behind me is my step-niece
View attachment 2

This is at my 18th at my place, the only two people who came. My only friends except for one, good guys. (incase you couldnt work it out im the one on the far right hehe)
View attachment 3

Attachments

• DSCF1196.JPG
    DSCF1196.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCF1088 2.jpg
    DSCF1088 2.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 125

Latest posts

Back