Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyPicture.jpg

Hm, I've put quite a few pictures up now, haven't I?

tomuchnothing said:
Hmm ok im know im a tad late to put a pic up but i finally got the courage up to do it :)

The little girl behind me is my step-niece

This is at my 18th at my place, the only two people who came. My only friends except for one, good guys. (incase you couldnt work it out im the one on the far right hehe)

TMN welcome in this thread!. I know your a nice person and with a good personality.. Now I see your good looking too..

lol I was about to say ^^^^ you look like Qui then I realized it is Qui :) Looking good there girl.

tomuchnothing said:
Hmm ok im know im a tad late to put a pic up but i finally got the courage up to do it :)

The little girl behind me is my step-niece

This is at my 18th at my place, the only two people who came. My only friends except for one, good guys. (incase you couldnt work it out im the one on the far right hehe)

WOW! You look much older then 18 I would say. You look as old as me and am 33 next week. Well I look very very young for my age and some might say I act it as well :p:p

You are looking pretty cool there tho buddy :)

I have to say that we are all a very good looking lot on hear :D:D:D:D I bet better looking then most ppl that post on other forums :p:p:p:p :D LOL

OK so I made a myspace account :rolleyes: And now I am able to see you, You look like a cool guy and intelligent as well :) See how good I am lol now I have to start adding stuff to myspace just because off you :p:p :D I don't mined tho, I was meaning to get around to do that anyway, You just made me do it now.

bluey said:
lol I was about to say ^^^^ you look like Qui then I realized it is Qui :) Looking good there girl.

LOL, the reply seems decieving hehehe.. Well yeah she really does look good in it.. And the color is so elligant. Black black black.. Black goes with everything.

bluey said:
WOW! You look much older then 18 I would say. You look as old as me and am 33 next week. Well I look very very young for my age and some might say I act it as well :p:p

You are looking pretty cool there tho buddy :)

Hahaha yea everyone always says that i look older then i am, its always been like that.

Thank you :)

bluey said:
OK so I made a myspace account :rolleyes: And now I am able to see you, You look like a cool guy and intelligent as well :) See how good I am lol now I have to start adding stuff to myspace just because off you :p:p :D I don't mined tho, I was meaning to get around to do that anyway, You just made me do it now.

join the group!!!
Lonely Life group on MySpace!!!
Anyone with a myspace! join the group!

:) thanks for the nice comments guys! and lol bluey, I sure hope I look like myself!

Latest posts

Back