Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e.m.e. said:
ur pritty, if u smile more-- u'll be beautiful :)

o_O
Uh, not rele. I have a weird smile.
But anyway, there's a pic with me smiling on page 23. It's a weird picture, but I'm deffs smiling there. :p

e.m.e. said:
on my screen it says 21 and when I press "last" also 21....41?

Pages (41): « First < Previous 37 38 39 40 [41] Last »

This what you looking at? This is what I see.

Though you just made me realize that some message boards let you custimize a great many things. It's possible you changed a setting so you get more posts per page. I think.

The pic I see of her smiling isn't really a picture per say it's kinda sorta something else.

I just joined this forum and this happened to be one of the first threads I pop into.
First of all, I think everyone here looks wonderful and it's easily shown through the posts that everyone is very energetic and have great personalities yet, it's such a shame that no matter how one feels loneliness is so prominent to everyone in one way or another. And it's great to have a place to go to and to know that you are not in a genuine sense "alone."
So yeah, this place is like a giant oxymoron hahaha.

So I got to page 21 and looked at the time and remembered that I have to get up at 6 to go to Uni. So this shall be my first post at this forum but the last for the night. I shall view the rest tomorrow.

So yeah here are some pictures of me I guess! Haha.

Here's a kinda normal picture? Everyday me.
Picture8.jpg

The next I'm a bit...hyper. I just got my hair cut above my shoulders. It's the shortest it's been and I was just extremely hyper that day. So I hope I don't weird people out.

Picture5.jpg

Yup, me. Goodnight!

welcome to the forum stone rose, you look really pretty and i think the second pic is great you have a nice smile, i read that your majoring in japanese, ( i hope thats not weird that i read your bio)thats really cool, I'm in my 3rd year in japanese at my highschool, it's a really interesting culture.

qui that is a cool dress

Shogun said:
A new pic...

Pjito17.jpg

As an English major I mean this as a comment. But with your expressions and your hair, you would look awesome in Renaissance clothing. I can picture you like a Shakespeare of sorts.
It was a completely random thought.

tomuchnothing said:
Hmm ok im know im a tad late to put a pic up but i finally got the courage up to do it :)

The little girl behind me is my step-niece

This is at my 18th at my place, the only two people who came. My only friends except for one, good guys. (incase you couldnt work it out im the one on the far right hehe)

You so don't look 18.... you look at least 21. This is coming from the girl who's 23 and looks 17, though. :p

stone-rose said:
I just joined this forum and this happened to be one of the first threads I pop into.
First of all, I think everyone here looks wonderful and it's easily shown through the posts that everyone is very energetic and have great personalities yet, it's such a shame that no matter how one feels loneliness is so prominent to everyone in one way or another. And it's great to have a place to go to and to know that you are not in a genuine sense "alone."
So yeah, this place is like a giant oxymoron hahaha.

So I got to page 21 and looked at the time and remembered that I have to get up at 6 to go to Uni. So this shall be my first post at this forum but the last for the night. I shall view the rest tomorrow.

Here's a kinda normal picture? Everyday me.
Picture8.jpg

The next I'm a bit...hyper. I just got my hair cut above my shoulders. It's the shortest it's been and I was just extremely hyper that day. So I hope I don't weird people out.

Picture5.jpg

Yup, me. Goodnight!

You are so cute! You look like Snow White in the second picture.

stone-rose said:

Adorable!

tomuchnothing said:
Hmm ok im know im a tad late to put a pic up but i finally got the courage up to do it.

And double adorable!

stone-rose said:
Shogun said:
A new pic...

Pjito17.jpg

As an English major I mean this as a comment. But with your expressions and your hair, you would look awesome in Renaissance clothing. I can picture you like a Shakespeare of sorts.
It was a completely random thought.

+1,
lol..my random thought up in my brain just told me that it agreed with ur random thought.

Welcome

Hahahaha well thanks DD, ill take that as a compliment :) hehe and as for looking young for your age, thats a good thing aint it?lol

And colette are you calling me double adorable? not just adorable but double?lol well if you are thank you too! hehehe

evanescencefan91 said:
welcome to the forum stone rose, you look really pretty and i think the second pic is great you have a nice smile, i read that your majoring in japanese, ( i hope thats not weird that i read your bio)thats really cool, I'm in my 3rd year in japanese at my highschool, it's a really interesting culture.

qui that is a cool dress

Oh really?! That's awesome. I envy you. I never had the opportunity to learn Japanese in High School. So, I started teaching myself. haha. But yeah, awesome! What kind of things are you learning right now?

ya, thanks, I really like it

we just started a new kanji unti, and learning how to say I plan on or became.

sammuku narimasta- it became cold.

i really like your signiture picture it's gorgeous

evanescencefan91 said:
ya, thanks, I really like it

we just started a new kanji unti, and learning how to say I plan on or became.

sammuku narimasta- it became cold.

i really like your signiture picture it's gorgeous

Ahhh I see, that stuff isn't too bad at all. I had to think hard after I read that XD I'm not used to Romaji at all, spelling or reading XD Too used to hiragana and kanji now. haha. Do you ever feel that way? haha.

And thanks ^_^ I actually made that over 2 years ago under my old screen name which is actually in the siggy XDDD oh well.

Latest posts

Back