Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the avatar from the Hitman? I hope resemblance stops at looks :). Nice pic man.

Ah, Paraiyar beat me to it. Here's yet another (once again) very short-haired guy.

new_shaven_zpskykfylc8.png

Hey hey, four days passed and not a single comment. That definitely smells like a new record in here. So where can I pick up my Pity Party Prize?

This comment is sponsored by 'Self-deprecating Humor 101'.

Rodent said:
Ah, Paraiyar beat me to it. Here's yet another (once again) very short-haired guy.

new_shaven_zpskykfylc8.png

hey, wasn't sure if you'd like me commenting on it.

Anyway, looking cool there, and I admit, a bit different from my image of you. But anyway nice to see you :) (If you did share pics before, I haven't searched for them, so this is the first one I see)

:thumbsup:

(and anyway, if it makes you feel better, I don't think anyone noticed my pic either. *shrug*)

Rodent said:

Nice pic there. (But yeah yeah I know I say this about everyone's pics but can you blame me? :0)
Actually, I was thinking, "that beard looks messy and that you should comb it or gel it" :p

Rodent said:
Hey hey, four days passed and not a single comment. That definitely smells like a new record in here. So where can I pick up my Pity Party Prize?

This comment is sponsored by 'Self-deprecating Humor 101'.

You win.... did you cry in a corner before this?

I was hoping for a glare, Rodent. Perhaps I can have a private show of one? ;)

You look great. And put together. And please, do not gel the beard. No matter what lady says :club:

Wayfarer said:
hey, wasn't sure if you'd like me commenting on it.

Anyway, looking cool there, and I admit, a bit different from my image of you. But anyway nice to see you :) (If you did share pics before, I haven't searched for them, so this is the first one I see)

:thumbsup:

(and anyway, if it makes you feel better, I don't think anyone noticed my pic either. *shrug*)

It's a free forum, Way. Anyone can and is encouraged to comment and I appreciate your reply. You could've told me I look like a crossbreed between an egg and a mammoth and that would've been fine too (all of my older pics have been deleted anyway). Now I'm intrigued what you think I would look like though.

I think I remember your picture, but like you I never comment...maybe I checked out your Goodreads profile a long time ago? I don't remember.

ladyforsaken said:

Many manly tears were shed, Lady. But not as many as if you had told me my beard looks stupid and I should go clean shaven. I would not have left my home for days.

AmytheTemperamental said:
I was hoping for a glare, Rodent. Perhaps I can have a private show of one? ;)

You look great. And put together. And please, do not gel the beard. No matter what lady says :club:

Heh, glares are out of stock at the moment but I'll see what I can do for you. For the moment I'll gladly refer you to my Art thread where a picture of my menacing eyes reside for your enjoyment.

And no worries, will never gel my beard cause I'm lazy and prefer it rough. But I hope you aren't disappointed that I've actually cut it short today...whoops.

Rodent said:
ladyforsaken said:

Many manly tears were shed, Lady. But not as many as if you had told me my beard looks stupid and I should go clean shaven. I would not have left my home for days.

LOL

I haven't looked at this thread in a while.... Just seeing pics that people have posted since November... Everyone looks great!!!!!!

Both Paraiyar and Rodent look like 100% normal males in their 20's. Nothing wrong or creepy there.

Rodent said:

Not a chance. If I ever posted mine in here this thread would either wither up and die because no one would post in it anymore or they all would immediately post their photos to bury mine a few pages back.

My apologies for not seeing your picture by the way. This is not a thread I really visit a lot when there are new posts in it. I think everyone who has posted their photos in here look very good and that naturally includes you. I also think that all of you people who post their pictures in here are a lot more braver than myself so I would like to give credit where it is deserved.

BeyondShy said:
Not a chance. If I ever posted mine in here this thread would either wither up and die because no one would post in it anymore or they all would immediately post their photos to bury mine a few pages back.

You sure you don't wanna try at least, BeyondShy? We can watch the thread crash and burn together. If you are right about the destructive nature of your appearance which I highly doubt. I'd double-triple-dare you to leave your pictures up at least...96 hours? You got my record to beat after all.

BeyondShy said:
My apologies for not seeing your picture by the way. This is not a thread I really visit a lot when there are new posts in it. I think everyone who has posted their photos in here look very good and that naturally includes you. I also think that all of you people who post their pictures in here are a lot more braver than myself so I would like to give credit where it is deserved.

No apologies needed. When I posted a picture here for the first time I was rather anxious myself, too occupied with the idea of looking creepy, mean and all sorts of things. But it has surpassed bravery long ago. Like I said, I'm a lot more hesitant to comment on other people's pictures than to show myself. I changed my appearance throughout the years up to a point where I could accept myself in the mirror without outside validation. It's nice to get comments, but at this point it's more about having something to banter and joke about...and now it was also to prove a point for all those who think they are not getting comments because of their idea of being ugly. I have seen tons of people in here and nobody looked hideous or wrong...that goes for you too, Ardour.

The only thing I can say is that even I have a preferable angle from which I look best. Meanwhile I look like a fish on my insurance card.

Volt said:
**** Rodent, not be rude, but you look like a crossbreed between an egg and a mammoth.

He's going to spend days locked up at home crying in a corner, Volt. :(

Rodent:
latest

I'll remove it in a bit. I don't have many pics on this pc.. so obligatory bathroom pic it is.

^With obligatory huge shades? Hopefully not to hide the looming abysses which are in place of your eyes...

Just kidding of course. You're looking good there, Digitales.

ladyforsaken said:
Volt said:
**** Rodent, not be rude, but you look like a crossbreed between an egg and a mammoth.

He's going to spend days locked up at home crying in a corner, Volt. :(

Rodent:
latest

Oh, how wrong both of you are...I actually set myself up for a compliment. I like eggs and I like mammoths, so why not be both?

Rodent said:
You sure you don't wanna try at least, BeyondShy? We can watch the thread crash and burn together. If you are right about the destructive nature of your appearance which I highly doubt. I'd double-triple-dare you to leave your pictures up at least...96 hours? You got my record to beat after all.

Yeah, I'm very sure. I am far from ready from doing something like this. All I would be thinking is that some people would say something just to be nice, a small percentage would actually like the photo and the majority would not say a word about it but would laugh about it in private messages. They won't get the chance to do this to me.

Rodent said:
No apologies needed. When I posted a picture here for the first time I was rather anxious myself, too occupied with the idea of looking creepy, mean and all sorts of things. But it has surpassed bravery long ago. Like I said, I'm a lot more hesitant to comment on other people's pictures than to show myself. I changed my appearance throughout the years up to a point where I could accept myself in the mirror without outside validation. It's nice to get comments, but at this point it's more about having something to banter and joke about...and now it was also to prove a point for all those who think they are not getting comments because of their idea of being ugly. I have seen tons of people in here and nobody looked hideous or wrong...that goes for you too, Ardour.

The only thing I can say is that even I have a preferable angle from which I look best. Meanwhile I look like a fish on my insurance card.

That's because you have the self-confidence to do this. You don't need to have these people tell you that you look good or not because it won't bother you either way. And that's the way it should be. They would bury me in here and I am not going to give them the chance to hurt me one more time in here.

Latest posts

Back