Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me, but it's an old picture of me and I'm still bald.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 168
A lot of beautiful people here! :)

I admire you all for posting as I can only imagine how some of you were feeling prior to posting these, I'm having my own version of insecurities with it as well lol. Best to just get it over with :

r3g6uFK.jpg

(If anyone from the US recognizes 2nd shirt from even that collar haha... Yes, I am a manager at a CVS :p )

ZXOKRuV.jpg

(and here's me being a dork with a Fez. It isn't for any cultural significance. I simply wear it for fun sometimes out of my love for Doctor Who and the 11th Doctor. Haha.)

TheRealCallie said:
Beautiful cat, Zook. I had one that looks similar show up at my house last week. He's still here, but I can't bring him inside. (You look good too, btw. :) )

Thank you :)
He's a seal point ragdoll cat. He has a remarkable personality. He's more like a small toddler than a cat in many ways.

ladyforsaken said:
Zook, you look so familiar. :0

Nice pic, and adorable cat!

Well, I have been on here before... a long time ago :)

I don't even remember what my username was before it's been that long.

Siku said:
A lot of beautiful people here! :)

I admire you all for posting as I can only imagine how some of you were feeling prior to posting these, I'm having my own version of insecurities with it as well lol. Best to just get it over with :

r3g6uFK.jpg

(If anyone from the US recognizes 2nd shirt from even that collar haha... Yes, I am a manager at a CVS :p )

ZXOKRuV.jpg

(and here's me being a dork with a Fez. It isn't for any cultural significance. I simply wear it for fun sometimes out of my love for Doctor Who and the 11th Doctor. Haha.)

MAC MILLER LOL

whimsicalspirit said:
MAC MILLER LOL

Funny enough, never heard of him until now. Just google'd him. I guess if I was younger I probably would have lol. Nearly 8 years older then him and most definitely taller/bigger. I can see the similarities in the eyes especially and the beard lmao. I'm like a more lumberjack version of him.

Trust me when I say I'm not into his music at all, and although I am from Brooklyn and I consider myself street smart; I don't act like him either. Oh god no..... I feel like I just met my Wigga equivalent Bieber, doppleganger. LOL. Some things cannot be unseen.

Zook said:
ladyforsaken said:

I don't know if my memory is poor but when I saw your pic I thought "Is that Shogun?" but then I could remember someone else entirely so I could be wrong lol.

ladyforsaken said:
Zook said:
ladyforsaken said:

I don't know if my memory is poor but when I saw your pic I thought "Is that Shogun?" but then I could remember someone else entirely so I could be wrong lol.

I think you're right. Shogun is hot, too. :D

ladyforsaken said:

Yeah, that was it. I can't believe you remember me lol. It must've been about 8 years ago now?

TheRealCallie said:
I think you're right. Shogun is hot, too. :D

Thank you :)

I hope I haven't changed much, in that case haha.

Latest posts

Back