Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here I am.  you can find me on google hangout too.  my gmail is militaryhunk2333.

Attachments

• 12043773_1580569845601891_498225596_o.jpg
    12043773_1580569845601891_498225596_o.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 82
jay69 said:
here I am.  you can find me on google hangout too.  my gmail is militaryhunk2333.

Is that an impala? :D Saving people, hunting things...the family business

gRbEGUY.jpg

CREDIT: Nibbysaurus

Rainbows said:
Zook said:
It's been awhile...

ZOOK! You're so handsome! omg!

Thanx. I think I'm an acquired taste. A bit like Marmite. But I'm getting a bit more confident about the way I look... finally.

Is that you in your profile avatar?

Zook said:
Rainbows said:
Zook said:
It's been awhile...

Thanx. I think I'm an acquired taste. A bit like Marmite. But I'm getting a bit more confident about the way I look... finally.

i wish. sadly, noooo... many people seem to think i am but ... no. nowhere near that even lolz. :(

Rainbows said:
Zook said:
Rainbows said:
Zook said:
It's been awhile...

i wish. sadly, noooo... many people seem to think i am but ... no. nowhere near that even lolz. :(

You shouldn't wish. You seem like a beautiful person to me. :)

I dont think ive seen anything but good looking pics and lovely people scrolling through a lot of these posts. Very frustrating as to know why many of you good looking people are single or and lonely.

Zook said:
Rainbows said:
Zook said:
Rainbows said:
Zook said:
It's been awhile...

You shouldn't wish. You seem like a beautiful person to me. :)

Yeah, don't let her fool you.  She's awesome and gorgeous.  lol

pad79 said:
I dont think ive seen anything but good looking pics and lovely people scrolling through a lot of these posts. Very frustrating as to know why many of you good looking people are single or and lonely.

Doesn't that just prove that it's not really all about looks?

pad79 said:

Hehe, we're angry, jaded, bitter and self-flagelating bunch of passive-aggressive ;-)

Reasons are as diverses as there are people. I've been called a handsome dude (though im jealous a bit, Zook and Lonely are grade A handsome devils levels beyond me) but been single forover 10 years. I often get asked why. Whithout giong into reasons, lots of people prefer being single and waiting for that special one, if he or she ever comes up.
Life's a marathon, not a sprint. Same with being single or not.

[img=588x783]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Q...tcrVVUSMXNjy6BwPS7EesW01g_=w588-h783-no[/img]

wallflower79 said:
Here you go, Nicolelt

You look very nice.

SummerSkin said:
I'm new here. No friends and super pissed about aging. Yup... that's about it. Avatar pic is me. Here's another with a duckface, 'cause I want to pretend I'm 21 again:)

Ugh.. can't add the pic. Whatever....

I'm on another site that uses BBCode. You should be able to right click, copy the picture, then paste. It's a nice shortcut.

You're very good looking, I wouldn't worry about your age.

Why do you need to know what someone looks like to talk to them and get to know them? Many people here have issues that make them not want to show who they are to random strangers. If you get to know people, they will likely share, but until then, I don't see why anyone should have to show their picture.

Personally, I'd rather people get to know me, based on who I am, not what I look like.

Latest posts

Back