Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a suggestion; I think this thread should be behind the members-only wall like The Diary as a means of added security for members.

Seosa said:
Just a suggestion; I think this thread should be behind the members-only wall like The Diary as a means of added security for members.

I'd tend to agree, but then again no one would be able to comment on it.
I mean, if getting told by someone you're pretty or handsome gives you a slight velours for your day and helps you break a bit your sadness, or loneliness, or low self-estime or whatever else, isn't it worth it? You can't comment on something like the Diary.

Richard_39 said:
Seosa said:

I mean, if getting told by someone you're pretty or handsome gives you a slight velours for your day and helps you break a bit your sadness, or loneliness, or low self-estime or whatever else, isn't it worth it? You can't comment on something like the Diary.

I more meant that only members can view the thread. The Diary can only be viewed by members of the forum, although no can respond to each entry. For this thread I think members should be able to respond, but only members can view it.

Seosa said:
Richard_39 said:
Seosa said:

I more meant that only members can view the thread. The Diary can only be viewed by members of the forum, although no can respond to each entry. For this thread I think members should be able to respond, but only members can view it.

Oh, yeah okay, right.
No then I vote for that ;-)

Richard_39 said:
Seosa said:
Richard_39 said:
Seosa said:

Oh, yeah okay, right.

Marvellous!

Seosa said:
Richard_39 said:
Seosa said:
Richard_39 said:
Seosa said:

Oh, yeah okay, right.

Marvellous!

Actually there is a workout that most people don't use cause they just link to some image-hosting website. But I believe the attachment feature that belongs to the forum software allows you to attach files that can only be accessed by registered members.

Rodent said:
Seosa said:
Richard_39 said:
Seosa said:
Richard_39 said:

Oh, yeah okay, right.

Marvellous!

Actually there is a workout that most people don't use cause they just link to some image-hosting website. But I believe the attachment feature that belongs to the forum software allows you to attach files that can only be accessed by registered members.

That's exactly why I used that function - I would be mortified if someone I knew from real life found me on here, no offense.

I get that about being mortified someone will find you here, but you shouldn't be, firstly; being lonely is nothing to be ashamed about, eventhough the world will have you think otherwise, like introverts are told to come out of their shell, as being quiet and watching is considered not right today, you need to be lager than life... a secondly; anyone that finds you here is likely in a similar position of feeling lonely.

athelas88 said:
Xpendable said:

You look great. Nice smile! :)

**** straight. Although I'm kind of disappointed, I was expecting a pic with the "zorro" type eye mask of your avatar on :D
Do you know how hard it is for a guy to have a genuine, regular, nice, good looking smile? When I smile I look like a criminal or that I'm about to kill you lol. Be proud of that, man.

Xpendable said:
Yes, I know. I had braces for 5 years and took them off two weeks ago.

Well see, that'S awesome! As a once young man soon to be, in about 1 year, going to attain the status of "Old Schmuck", I'm very jealous of your face, wish mine looked as good still lol. One lucky dude.

Richard_39 said:
Do you know how hard it is for a guy to have a genuine, regular, nice, good looking smile? When I smile I look like a criminal or that I'm about to kill you lol. Be proud of that, man.

True. I look like a creepy clown killer when I smile.

Latest posts

Back