Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ManitobaBrit70 said:
This is me......My favourite picture because its got drawn on glasses!

I'm waiting for someone to ask where you got those glasses from...

I have some in this thread someplace, I'm sure of it. I've just been around so long that they're so deeply buried, no one would ever find them. Of course they might have been posted under the old EveWasFramed name (I left for a few months some years back). I've looked a couple of times but don't have the patience to sift through that many pages lol. :club:

EveWasFramed said:
I have some in this thread someplace, I'm sure of it. I've just been around so long that they're so deeply buried, no one would ever find them. Of course they might have been posted under the old EveWasFramed name (I left for a few months some years back). I've looked a couple of times but don't have the patience to sift through that many pages lol. :club:

Nah, they were posted under this one... Cavey remembers. :D

Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:

Lol...your memory is better that mine.   :D

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:

I joined like 18 months after you started this account... and I've never looked back through the thread. I know what you look like and thats the only account I've ever known you with ;)

Alas, this means that my memory is as rubbish as usual...

Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:

I joined like 18 months after you started this account... and I've never looked back through the thread. I know what you look like and thats the only account I've ever known you with ;)

Alas, this means that my memory is as rubbish as usual...

I laughed out loud.  :D Thanks for that, G. You're a lovely soul. <3

Richard_39 said:
Drew said:
We are on page 1003 (default settings for messages, be it 10, 20 or 50 or whatever) and there have been no faces!

This is me, at the Villagio mall in Qatar. When you stop at the Starbucks and they ask your name and you tell them "Drew", you get "Jurul". Oh well. It's Starbucks. :D

Dammit. I really wanted to chat with the incarnation of Hugh Laurie instead ;-)
Nice to see you have such a friendly face, Drew, I'd love to have you as a neighbhor!

Maybe in a couple years. I have to remain clean shaven due to military standards, but once I retire, I'll be a free elf! Plus I plan to dye my hair blue for at least a week. I might add some purple into it as well, after seeing Elyseon's awesome blue & purple hair, I really liked it.

wallflower79 said:
Here you go, Nicolelt

Nice smile. Wish I could pull that off without looking like an idiot. You certainly don't look 30. (I'm just curious about age related appearance, not creepily staring at your profile.)

Hmm, I would say late 20s to possibly 30s. I'd say around my age.

Nice to see you dood. You look like a laid back person.

wallflower79 said:
Here you go, Nicolelt

Awww, you're exactly like I imagined, very beautiful :D

I concur with ardour, I wish I could pull off a smile like that on a pic without looking like a moron.

wallflower79 said:
Thanks guys, I was just about to delete my post when I saw your comments. 

: :D

Please don't.
The men of planet Earth would never survive the loss :)

Latest posts

Back