Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SummerSkin said:
I'm new here. No friends and super pissed about aging. Yup... that's about it. Avatar pic is me. Here's another with a duckface, 'cause I want to pretend I'm 21 again:)

Ugh.. can't add the pic. Whatever....

Yeah. I look half dead, you look at least half as young as I do. At least I got my 15 year old to tell me I'm still a cute dad lol. I'll take it ;-)
I'm willing to give you 29. Not more.

SummerSkin said:
I'm new here. No friends and super pissed about aging. Yup... that's about it. Avatar pic is me. Here's another with a duckface, 'cause I want to pretend I'm 21 again:)

Ugh.. can't add the pic. Whatever....

Lol I don't think anyone likes ageing. I hate it when you see people you used to watch on TV looking old, really makes you feel it, too. Good thing is that you get to enjoy things in life you didn't once appreciate!

9006 said:
Lol I don't think anyone likes ageing. I hate it when you see people you used to watch on TV looking old, really makes you feel it, too. Good thing is that you get to enjoy things in life you didn't once appreciate!

Indiana Jones 4.
I mean, it wasn't a bad movie, but seeing Harrison Ford in his skin...Indy is a +/- 30 y old brash swashbuckling adventurer. Either they should've gotten a new actor, or seriously considered never making another again. The three we had was great, I don't think they warranted a sequel.
Since he looks a lot like my dad, too, it just made me realize my dad wasn't a 30 y old brash swashbuckling adventurer anymore lol. I'm supposed to be now.....

zBNFI6I.jpg

This is the best you're gonna get!  :D

TheRealCallie said:
9006 said:
Xpendable said:
Hey, page 1000.

I think that depends on how many posts per page you have set, lol. I have page 200.

That's because you cheated and upped the post count.  lol  Default is like 20 or 25 or something.

It's 10. That's why your post (number 10.000) is on the final position on page 1000 and my post will be on page 1001.

Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
9006 said:
Xpendable said:
Hey, page 1000.

I think that depends on how many posts per page you have set, lol. I have page 200.

That's because you cheated and upped the post count.  lol  Default is like 20 or 25 or something.

It's 10. That's why your post (number 10.000) is on the final position on page 1000 and my post will be on page 1001.

I don't even pay attention.  I was thinking it was like 20 default and 50 for the other option.

Hey, would you guys quit complaining?
You're upping the post count and we're still not seeing faces.
Unless we count Callie's britches pic, in which case she looks a lot younger than I imagined.
And shorter.
:p

Richard_39 said:
Hey, would you guys quit complaining?
You're upping the post count and we're still not seeing faces.
Unless we count Callie's britches pic, in which case she looks a lot younger than I imagined.
And shorter.
:p

I don't have a pic in this thread, I removed them all......

And how **** old do you think I am? :club:

Latest posts

Back