Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
Doesn't show my face but most recent photo I have of myself:

"Time waits for no man", not sure why the owl, though. lol

TheRealCallie said:
SummerSkin said:
I'm new here. No friends and super pissed about aging. Yup... that's about it. Avatar pic is me. Here's another with a duckface, 'cause I want to pretend I'm 21 again:)

Ugh.. can't add the pic. Whatever....

Welcome aboard.  :)

So how old are you?  (I don't actually expect you to answer that...unless you want to.)  You don't seem to have too many signs of aging that are unflattering.  Although, I think the angle of the pic makes your eyebrows look really long and slanted.  I don't mean that as an insult, so I hope you don't take it that way. 
Okay, I'm going to stop now.

Thanks, I'm 37. My eyebrows are arched. That's just how they grow.. so, yeah.

Richard_39 said:
SummerSkin said:
I'm new here. No friends and super pissed about aging. Yup... that's about it. Avatar pic is me. Here's another with a duckface, 'cause I want to pretend I'm 21 again:)

Ugh.. can't add the pic. Whatever....

Yeah. I look half dead, you look at least half as young as I do. At least I got my 15 year old to tell me I'm still a cute dad lol. I'll take it ;-)
I'm willing to give you 29. Not more.

Thanks! I'm 37. I will take 29 ANY day:)

9006 said:
Paraiyar said:

It represents the fact that if I don't make wise choices about my time then I lose it and never get it back.

Paraiyar said:
9006 said:
Paraiyar said:

It represents the fact that if I don't make wise choices about my time then I lose it and never get it back.

Well my (only) tattoo represents how young and daft I was for thinking it looked cool lol. Bet I'm not the only one who has one like that...

[quote pid='865733' dateline='1517103342']
Paraiyar

[/quote]

Cool, maybe too big for my taste ::D

I Don't have any tatoos yet, but if i decide too this will be surely on my heart
In-Flames-cover.jpg

9006 said:
Well my (only) tattoo represents how young and daft I was for thinking it looked cool lol. Bet I'm not the only one who has one like that...

I forget if I've ever seen this before. Hmmm. *thinks*

SummerSkin said:
Thanks! I'm 37. I will take 29 ANY day:)

LOL GET OUT OF HERE.
You're much too gorgeous to be 37.
What are you doing tonight? I'll buy you a milk shake, my treat. While I still got money, before they fire me in a week or two  ;-) lol

ladyforsaken said:
I forget if I've ever seen this before. Hmmm. *thinks*

I thought so, but I think you'd remember it... or maybe not lol.

We are on page 1003 (default settings for messages, be it 10, 20 or 50 or whatever) and there have been no faces!

This is me, at the Villagio mall in Qatar. When you stop at the Starbucks and they ask your name and you tell them "Drew", you get "Jurul". Oh well. It's Starbucks. :D

Attachments

• Jurul_1.jpg
    Jurul_1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 75
Drew said:
We are on page 1003 (default settings for messages, be it 10, 20 or 50 or whatever) and there have been no faces!

This is me, at the Villagio mall in Qatar. When you stop at the Starbucks and they ask your name and you tell them "Drew", you get "Jurul". Oh well. It's Starbucks. :D

Dammit. I really wanted to chat with the incarnation of Hugh Laurie instead ;-)
Nice to see you have such a friendly face, Drew, I'd love to have you as a neighbhor!

Latest posts

Back