Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When you said you were a mod, or at least a fan of the mod style/subculture, I thought you'd be older like the original mods - like you would have been in your teens and early 20s in the 1960s and 1970s.

Instead - while I'm not trying to cause a big sensation - you like like a member of my g-g-g-generation.

Last edited:
But, you're biking in Australia, where literally almost every creature is trying to kill you... I'd say YOU'RE the scary one, sir! LOLOL
Lol well a snake did dash away from me on a trail yesterday, but honestly, apart from crocs in the north of the country, there’s little to concern yourself with. I’d be more worried about bears and big cats.

lool Fish they are there, you just can't see them! :LOL: honestly, I found some rando site that had all different ways to cartoonize your photos - that one is the pencil drawing art... and as someone who wishes they could draw.. I said, I'll take it! :) I wish I remembered what site I found it on now :unsure:

lool Fish they are there, you just can't see them! :LOL: honestly, I found some rando site that had all different ways to cartoonize your photos - that one is the pencil drawing art... and as someone who wishes they could draw.. I said, I'll take it! :) I wish I remembered what site I found it on now :unsure:
I use a few cartoon filters but my fave has to be a site called befunky. You should try it :)

Listen I am on my way but had to reply to you calling me an idiot, have you read some of your threads antagonist, makes you wonder who the idiot is, a far as you going to know who I EXACTLY am :ROFLMAO: what a joke.

Latest posts

Back