Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. That was why I actually got brave enough to do it. I have become very familiar with several people on here and have always been open about being old so I figured if they are truly my cyber friends, they won't care. We were at the park taking a few pictures today so I decided it would just be a good time to share. After looking at many of the other pictures, I hesitated for a while because everyone was so young and gorgeous. Not sure why everyone thinks they are ugly because they aren't. It must be more of a self-esteem thing?

Aw butterfly, I enjoy the company of older folks anyway... I've always related more to people who are older. always enjoyed learning from others who are more experienced in life.
It must be more of a self-esteem thing?
I think so. Because I've yet to see any "ugly" people here. I can find an attractive quality in most people anyway.. Sometimes others see things that we personally can't.

pshh. I don't believe you, finny!
This is not me. But, it's similar except my one eye is blue and the other is green / blue.

iu

What about our beloved animals?
This is the face of one of my cats: Perry

View attachment 6388
Wow. This looks so much like my cat Jazzy. I lost him back in 2005 from Feline Leukemia and thoughts of him still pull at the heartstrings something fierce. 🥰

Perry is a handsome fellow!

Latest posts

Back