Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been going backwards through this thread. I made it through 2018. Not a lot of familiar names further back... except Callie. She's like a deity... always was, always will be.

I don't have any pics up, do I? I swear I took them all down on the rare occasion that I posted one. :eek:
I posted a picture of me and my son just so happened to walk by and see it. Hahaha, he was like "you know that is a bad picture, right?" Yep...I took it down. He later showed me the filter thing on the phone. Nah, I'll pass on that.

I posted a picture of me and my son just so happened to walk by and see it. Hahaha, he was like "you know that is a bad picture, right?" Yep...I took it down. He later showed me the filter thing on the phone. Nah, I'll pass on that.
What about "lets see the hair" would you do that atleast? Nice shot of the mane?
I'll go first.. a repost from the other day IMG_2063.JPG

Hair I will do. Lol. Just call me Cousin It.
(I will still be taking it down)
Awww, looks like I missed the picture!! :( :( ****.

What the hell - since everybody's posting pics of themselves. . . Here's an artsy-fartsy picture of me - back from a few years ago, but I still look pretty much the same. . . just a little older (and greyer) and my hair is shorter.

Julie in Forest.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't posted one in a while, at least not a recent one anyway, so I'm thinking it's time for an update 🤔

This is me at my brother's wedding this spring. I had to fly to get to it, so it was my first time on a plane - which was a trip in and of itself. I've always had both a fear of flying, because if something goes wrong, it's a long way down - and a fascination and love of flying machines at the same time.

But anyway. Here I am at the reception, in my tux. I was actually in the party, which was another first time for me, and an honor. It was good to catch up with my brother, and meet all of his friends, several of which I met for the first time.
All in all, it was a really cool couple of days.

(removed by me - snooze, you lose! 👺)

PS - I was talking to my cousin and she said I looked like James Bond. And that gave me the idea - I should order the James Bond martini to match. So my other cousin, who's a bartender, actually walked them through the process of making it and we both got one. I have to say it packs quite a wallop! Not to be taken lightly 🍸

Last edited:
PS - I was talking to my cousin and she said I looked like James Bond. And that gave me the idea - I should order the James Bond martini to match. So my other cousin, who's a bartender, actually walked them through the process of making it and we both got one. I have to say it packs quite a wallop! Not to be taken lightly 🍸
My immediate thought when I saw your picture was, "Martini. . . Shaken, not stirred." Looking stylin' Ska! :)

Latest posts

Back