Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like do you think I'm a good looking guy. I have had some people tell me that I'm as ugly as Luke Chadwick and I've had others say that I'm really handsome. I don't know who to believe.
There are certain people who have described me as almost being the ugliest man they've ever seen and some who think I'm quite a handsome guy.

Like do you think I'm a good looking guy. I have had some people tell me that I'm as ugly as Luke Chadwick and I've had others say that I'm really handsome. I don't know who to believe.
You're certainly not abnormal looking, but you have an intense expression.

Honestly…. If you knew the painful procedures I’d put myself through, the unspeakable amount of money I’d spend to have eyes like yours! 🥺 you are not ugly! I hate this world lol ✨
TBH I wouldn't go down the route of plastic surgery and procedures there are some people who get addicted to cosmetic procedures. And I also think that there are plenty of unscrupulous plastic surgeons. Just look at what's going on with Turkey Teeth.

Wish I could show mine, but I've put so many confidential information here, that I don't want to risk any ex-colleagues or friends stumbling upon it.
For me it was a choice between either openly discuss my issues and not show my face or show it, but then there would be many things I couldn't discuss.

Latest posts

Back