Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/xxx_qui_xxx/stupid honeysuckle/MyPicture.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/xxx_qui_xxx/QUIpopbottle.jpg

Yup, that's me. But that's not what I look like right now because I have a fatty scrape on my chin from biffing it off a curb on my longboard! You don't get a picture of that though, sorry.

Oh my god your a very pretty girl,

You look a lot like my sis and if that's anything to go by you would be very fire re but extremely nice and lovable :) btw thank you so much for the rep point :)

Qui is a cutey, I like the nail polish.

lonelygirl, I was just trying hard to look mean, I'm just a big softy deep down and I like to hide that. And Egyptian Pharaoh? Mmmmm now that's a compliment, thanks I love it.

Bluey thanks for the input, I guess I thought of myself like this, I feel this kinda alienates me even more from people because people are intimidated by me at times, I mean I am super super tall and that makes it worse. But I do struggle to get a girl.

racheluq6.jpg

And here I am.

^ Wow, model shot. >_>

Your hair reminds me of someone I used to know. Except yours is a little bigger. :D

C'mon people! This thread has over 9,780 views, but only a handful of pics. :)

Us lonely folk won't bite. :(

Well, save for the few of us with cannibalistic tendencies...

Presence said:
Here's two pics of me.

I curious about peoples first impressions of me...

Habibi?

And Bluey, I saw your pic and I think I'm way too old for you to be blowing kisses to. ;)

Matt said:
^ What about motherly love? ;)

LMAO! I don't know how old he is but there is a slim chance I could be his mother or older sister. Sounds like an f'in greek tragedy.

Arianna said:
Thank you Presence. That was a lovely compliment.

The necklace you're wearing and the earings matches you're hair colour, enough with the compliments, what's your ethnicity ? You look Hispanic

Presence said:
Arianna said:
Thank you Presence. That was a lovely compliment.

The necklace you're wearing and the earings matches you're hair colour, enough with the compliments, what's your ethnicity ? You look Hispanic

No..I am not Hispanic. My mother is Lebanese. My father is English and American Indian. I am an unusual mix :)

I would love to post but do any of you feel like somebody might see you and it will expose you as being lonely? Because I dont let people know these things...

Arianna said:
No..I am not Hispanic. My mother is Lebanese. My father is English and American Indian. I am an unusual mix :)

Helowa habibti!

And where the hell is Bluey? Usually when I talk about him he pops up and he hasn't.

iamalone said:
I would love to post but do any of you feel like somebody might see you and it will expose you as being lonely? Because I dont let people know these things...

Yeah, I get that feeling as well, but I don't really care now. Back when I was in high school I would never have posted a picture of myself. Now I'm just waiting for someone to come up to me and say "hey haven't I seen you on a forum somewhere?" ^^

キラキラ画像をMyspaceへ☆

my latest pic ,quality is bad cause its off my webcam and then all blingee'd up for myspace .well i posted another blingee back on page 1 of me and my lil girl, 17 pages later and about 10 monthes, i have lost alot of weight ,gotten on my feet , moving back to the usa in 6 monthes ,so many things changed once i decided to stop allowing my unhappiness, i feel so much better just from the activity , doing something about my situation ,i am excited about moving its all scarey but ina real good way.
i never worry about people seeing me here .......LOL only way anyone will see me here and know i am lonely is if they were lonely enough to be members too.and lonliness isnt anything to be ashamed about ...many people are , just not me for the last 6 monthes or so .being proactive about your lonliness is the greatest thing you can do for yourself!!

ps. hey lonely girl write me sometime !!! miss you!!!

Latest posts

Back