Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've posted here off and on for awhile. Never posted a pic.
I hesitate to do this amongst the young and pretty people, but I'm bored tonight.

My DVD collection looms in the background.

Attachments

• Mephoto4.jpg
    Mephoto4.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 452
I haven't posted a lot but here is me. Hopefully this works, I'm not good at this type of stuff.

DSCN0029.jpg

d'oh, sorry for the big photo. i'm not sure how to downsize it. can someone tell me how to?

With all our gorgeous, nice looking, and average appearances, NOT ONE of us is 'ugly,' and yet, I feel so many of us have low self-esteem!

The only way I can think to improve our inner self-esteem is to DO STUFF that makes us feel good about ourselves.

One way is to serve others...homeless shelter, pass out food to homeless, battered women's shelter, adopt a poor kid overseas (through World Vision or one of those 'adopt a child' programs)...

What else can we do to improve our self-esteem?

I got a crush on Jeremi and Matt!

Jeremi, you look much different in this pic...your hair looks darker.

Matt, you look very nice. Thanks for the shirtless pics! ;-)

Hee hee...

(Not too serious guys, I'm an old lady...31 years old!)

;-)

Crikey lonelygirl, If your an old lady then I must be an old man at 32,,, You see my pick on the page be for this,,, I only look about 20 but am 32 and I don't feel old.

You come over hear and I well make you feel young again,,, Drink ;) it dose that

lonelygirl said:
With all our gorgeous, nice looking, and average appearances, NOT ONE of us is 'ugly,' and yet, I feel so many of us have low self-esteem!

The only way I can think to improve our inner self-esteem is to DO STUFF that makes us feel good about ourselves.

One way is to serve others...homeless shelter, pass out food to homeless, battered women's shelter, adopt a poor kid overseas (through World Vision or one of those 'adopt a child' programs)...

What else can we do to improve our self-esteem?

I could put a large handgun to the back of my skull and squeeze the trigger. This would improve my self esteem and it would never present itself as an issue again.

Yeah, probably not as helpful as your suggestions...

^ That, or you could put a large pillow to the back of your skull and fall asleep. This would improve your immune system and it would temporarily prevent itself from being an issue while you're unconscious. :eek:

Here's two pics of me.

I curious about peoples first impressions of me...

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 311
  • Mesides.jpg
    Mesides.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 223
Hey Presence,

I think you look very handsome! The second picture your eye looks kinda mean, but it might be the angle. You look like an Egyptian Pharoah!

Qui, you're super pretty and cute!

Just Lost, please don't say stuff like that. I'm so sorry you are going through such pain right now. But if you really do feel suicidal, you simply MUST get yourself to a safe place.

99.9 percent of people do NOT want to die. They want to LIVE in less pain and less misery. There are ALWAYS solutions to every problem, even when we feel trapped!

Hugs,

LG.

Presence said:
Here's two pics of me.

I curious about peoples first impressions of me...

OK my first impression of you is that your a bit of a lad,, as in you like a drink and the ladies if you know what am saying hear. you also look like someone that would not take a lot of flack of anyone.

You don't look like someone that would struggle to get a girl.

Course This is sole on looks and I always think that's wrong to judge someone like that but you did ask

Latest posts

Back