Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Shogun,

I agree that you are certainly handsome. And I like your intense look and cool profile. :)

misswonderwall said:
Shogun you need to smile.

;) :) :) :) :) :)

If you put a smile on that great face you will look friendlier and happier :)

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look like a complete retard when I smile, so I rarely smile in pics. I promise that despite that though, I am a nice guy. :)

(deleted)

Whoah you call that smiling? Lol Don't be ashamed, show your teeth! At least the top ones! :) Try thinking of a funny joke--you won't help but grin.

There's me.. I don't like being photographed, that one was taken a month ago from my brothers graduation party.

Picture

hmm im not sure what im doing here!! lol, anyway, i know im new, but im just jumping in all over anyway so here you all go. :)

View attachment 9

Attachments

• Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 745
Hi Dea,

You're super cute! What a cutie! Seriously. You look really young...how old did you say you were?!!

As for Justme, you look very handsome! :)

lol thx lonelygirl, thats nice to say.. im nearly 25 and trust me, I look exactly my age and often older.. ive been getting mistaken for my dads wife ever since I was 14!

Here are 2 from me a regular one as well as one from when I competed in bodybuilding.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 589
  • q.bmp
    182.3 KB · Views: 408
Hey Kaz.

WoW you really did a great job in the bodybuilding! You look kinda scary in that pose! But incredible, you really built that body! Wowza!

lonelygirl said:
Hey Kaz.

WoW you really did a great job in the bodybuilding! You look kinda scary in that pose! But incredible, you really built that body! Wowza!

Thanks hun!! I got alot bigger when I moved up to the natl'l level, but those pics are really blurry, and they aren't on the computer, anymore I just try to stay in shape and fight the age thing, I appreciate the compliment!

kazman32 said:
Here are 2 from me a regular one as well as one from when I competed in bodybuilding.

ITS THE INCREDIBLE HULK! (i meant that as a compliment)
your body is hardcore!
i love the abs.

Hey Katz,

Can you tell us what kind of eating and working out regimen it takes to bounce a quarter off your abs? That's quite a bod!

You had a six-pack, I have a keg! lol

I saw this tread and thought I'd just show some pictures of myself...
Here I am :

Sebastien,

I love the way you wear your hair. Very new Romantic! Do you like Shelley or Keats?

Shelley and Keats are indeed two of my favorite poets ! (but I grew my hair because I loved how Aragorn and Legolas wore it in Lord of the Rings ;) )

Latest posts

Back