Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi ppl!!! wow.. 7pages already??

anyway.. heres another pic of me.. a bit blurry.. used my phone to snap it..
06012007005.jpg

this is me...

everyone says i look like i am 15 or so...which i not...not that pretty either!!!!

Attachments

• final... 007788.jpg
    final... 007788.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 723
Hey duckie
I think you're really pretty.
Don't understimate your looks.

duckierules7788 said:
this is me...

everyone says i look like i am 15 or so...which i not...not that pretty either!!!!

Maybe third time is a charm he is another try at post pic

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 509
duckierules7788 said:
this is me...

Actually, you do look pretty, Duckie. Very pretty! And just out of curiosity, what does that writing on your shirt say? Can't see it all ^^

Jeremi said:
duckierules7788 said:
this is me...

Actually, you do look pretty, Duckie. Very pretty! And just out of curiosity, what does that writing on your shirt say? Can't see it all ^^

Thanks guys...

the writing say ...stupid people do have feeling, they're just to dumb to know it...

duckierules7788 said:
Jeremi said:
duckierules7788 said:
this is me...

Thanks guys...

the writing say ...stupid people do have feeling, they're just to dumb to know it...

you look very hot! why are you here? are you lonely...like the rest of us?

mike3486 said:
if you want to of course  =).   Just curious.  Ill go first and break the ice..............

hey dude! you look like a combination of DAVE GROLL(lead singer of the foo fighters, its a rock&roll band)  AND TOM CRUISE...no kidding!

hey, don't get me wrong, im not gay!!
i told you this because you look like one of the people that i really look up to.

why the heck are you here?!
are you lonely?

lone_cowboy said:
duckierules7788 said:
Jeremi said:
duckierules7788 said:
this is me...

Thanks guys...

Yeah i am lonely very lonely...i have no friends...never have a boyfriend...and yeah thank i guess three out of a billion isn't bad....

duckierules7788 said:
lone_cowboy said:
duckierules7788 said:
Jeremi said:
duckierules7788 said:
this is me...

Thanks guys...

Yeah i am lonely very lonely...i have no friends...never have a boyfriend...and yeah thank i guess three out of a billion isn't bad....

such a nice face with a lonely heart... cheer up!
now you have 3 admirers here, that means you look great!

Im the asian dude on the left of this picture, gosh I hope my looks doesnt kill someone. I look so ugly and stoned :(

l_f3607cc2d7b6f49c32c6fef8858b6933.jpg

Hi Guest,

You're not ugly at all. I like the shape of your eyes, it's very elegant looking. What's your ethnicity of Asian, if you don't mind me asking? I would guess Thai or southeast Asian...(?)

Hey if you were stoned, that's not always the most flattering photo...but you look fine! :)

lonelygirl said:
Hi Guest,

You're not ugly at all. I like the shape of your eyes, it's very elegant looking. What's your ethnicity of Asian, if you don't mind me asking? I would guess Thai or southeast Asian...(?)

Hey if you were stoned, that's not always the most flattering photo...but you look fine! :)

hey lonely girl, its me again who posted that picture of me stoned, im actually from Malaysia. I wont actually reveal my exact name, or location or else ppl will be hunting me down lol. But see in that photo my face was red cause I easily get drunk. Anyways im intending to lose weight, alot and i get criticise for having a bushy eye brows as well.

I think you can actually tell that I am sad and lonely by the look on my face in these pics of me! :(

PJito2.jpg

Pjito12.jpg

Pjito16.jpg

Shogun you need to smile.

;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

If you put a smile on that great face you will look friendlier and happier :)

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shogun I think you are gorgeous! As a matter of fact everyone who has posted there pic is beautiful. I am very lonely tonight and I stumbled on the site. I hope that you all can see the beauty that I see when I look at the pics. I will try to find one of myself to put on I haven't taken alot of pics lately...

Shogun, you look tough and intense, not unhappy, was my first impression :) Although since you mentioned it I think I can see your sadness now.

Latest posts

Back