Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^You know, oddly enough, the best-looking people in the world seem to have a lot of inferiority problems and doubts about their beauty... maybe it's the pressure to continue looking that great or something...?

It's times like these that I thank my lucky stars that I look fairly average! :D lol

Badjedidude said:
^^^You know, oddly enough, the best-looking people in the world seem to have a lot of inferiority problems and doubts about their beauty... maybe it's the pressure to continue looking that great or something...?

It's times like these that I thank my lucky stars that I look fairly average! :D lol

Well when you put it that way I'm glad that I'm hideous.

24108_1167331918411_1681337590_312334_881956_n.jpg

This is me

I've got to give credit to the people who are brave enough to put a picture up of themselves for everyone to see and judge.

I know I wouldn't be able to do it and that's due to by low self-esteem issues over anything else, I lack alot of confidence in myself and I consider that a problem in my life at times.

Brian said:
I said it once, I'll say it again.

I am totally gay for Shogun.

Not even ashamed, mang.

That made me laugh so much I almost choked lol.

:D

Nostalgia said:
I've got to give credit to the people who are brave enough to put a picture up of themselves for everyone to see and judge.

I know I wouldn't be able to do it and that's due to by low self-esteem issues over anything else, I lack alot of confidence in myself and I consider that a problem in my life at times.

I suffer with low self-esteem and lack of confidence too. But it helps with trying to overcome those issues by posting pics. You have to at least try and beat those issues. It's a good exposure exercise

Shogun said:
Brian said:
I said it once, I'll say it again.

I am totally gay for Shogun.

Not even ashamed, mang.

That made me laugh so much I almost choked lol.
:D

Nostalgia said:

I suffer with low self-esteem and lack of confidence too. But it helps with trying to overcome those issues by posting pics. You have to at least try and beat those issues. It's a good exposure exercise

i didnt know whether to laugh or gag

stella said:

giddyup

Shogun said:
Nostalgia said:

I know but it doesn't help that I'm not good looking either, and I'm not saying that out of lack of self-confidence, I'm saying that because I genuinely think that.

I've never been told by a girl that I'm good looking or handsome or even half-decent. The only people that have ever called me good looking is my family and that isn't exactly a motivation booster.

Dain Stella,
I knew you were a looker to begin with but now you're just ******* with me going blonde.
Blondes have more fun...so I know.
I also know you're in the medical fields...So how about U nurse'n me back to life?
Im one sick puppie..... I promise I won't bite :p

Oh but did I just found some living eyecandy from this thread :) Cute cute cutie pies :p
I think I come back in here when I need some cheer up :cool:

^^Thank you. Please note that my hair is actually grey at the sides (like Dr Strange - and yes, I have said 'By The Runie Rings of Raggador' in front of a mirror :shame: ) but this didn't come out in the photo :)

Electric_Fusilier said:
^^Thank you. Please note that my hair is actually grey at the sides (like Dr Strange - and yes, I have said 'By The Runie Rings of Raggador' in front of a mirror :shame: ) but this didn't come out in the photo :)

What, like this?

drstrange.jpg

Sassy!

Electric_Fusilier said:
^^ WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT PIC OF ME FROM?????

Ha. I am known by my friends as Searchtavia the Great. I have ridiculous search skills, but THAT was easy. You should be careful who you allow to take your picture. Tsk.

Latest posts

Back