Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets see the hair thought ...

oarivan wrote:
Attached File(s)
.jpg Photo on 2009-10-14 at 16.07 #3.jpg (Size: 115.57 KB / Downloads: 133)

There is no words cool enough for that hair... And I loved the pic where was 2 Asian? guys with swords and long hairs. And some black long haired with a bottle, lol. Mintymint, have you ever thought you let your hair grow like a reaaaaaally long?

Shoot I would hope there is no scissors in the world... Why all guys just not let their hair grow?????? And why all black hairs are wrong side to the Earth? And why I did not get black hair? My life work is destroy all the scissors, HaHaH! :p

Ice said:
Shoot I would hope there is no scissors in the world... Why all guys just not let their hair grow?????? And why all black hairs are wrong side to the Earth? And why I did not get black hair? My life work is destroy all the scissors, HaHaH! :p

Oh guys are too stubborn they think that letting their hair grow means they'll look like girls but in my arrogant opinion it's sexy O_O

EveWasFramed said:
Electric_Fusilier said:

*looks around for the "geek"...isn't seeing the stereotypical "geek" anywhere there. *scratches head*

Yeah, but did you see my follow up post - where I confessed to pretending to be Dr Strange in front of a mirror?

Really my dear, that is a level of geekiness more deep-rooted and painful to extract than an infected wisdom tooth.

dramaqueen said:
Oh guys are too stubborn they think that letting their hair grow means they'll look like girls but in my arrogant opinion it's sexy O_O

That is why I talked about destroying scissors, do you want to join in my brand new group The Scissors Destroyers? ;)

Ice said:
dramaqueen said:

That is why I talked about destroying scissors, do you want to join in my brand new group The Scissors Destroyers? ;)

Yes!!!!!! :D They will be obliged then to see the beauty as we do lol

Touche' :p

Electric_Fusilier said:
EveWasFramed said:
Electric_Fusilier said:

*looks around for the "geek"...isn't seeing the stereotypical "geek" anywhere there. *scratches head*

Yeah, but did you see my follow up post - where I confessed to pretending to be Dr Strange in front of a mirror?

Really my dear, that is a level of geekiness more deep-rooted and painful to extract than an infected wisdom tooth.

dramaqueen said:

Liles, I shall have you know that shaved heads are more aerodynamic and better for combat, and therefore MORE sexy and manly than a guy with long hair! :D SO HAH!!

Ice said:
Mintymint, have you ever thought you let your hair grow like a reaaaaaally long?

There was a time many years ago when I had long flowing hair. Now I'm much too lazy :p

mintymint said:
Ice said:
Mintymint, have you ever thought you let your hair grow like a reaaaaaally long?

There was a time many years ago when I had long flowing hair. Now I'm much too lazy :p

Oooooo, I bet that was a hot look for you! Still, nothing can compare to the awesomeness of your eyelashes.

:D

cheaptrickfan said:
mintymint said:
Ice said:

Oooooo, I bet that was a hot look for you! Still, nothing can compare to the awesomeness of your eyelashes.

:D

aww, shucks... *blushes*

:p

Badjedidude said:
dramaqueen said:

Liles, I shall have you know that shaved heads are more aerodynamic and better for combat, and therefore MORE sexy and manly than a guy with long hair! :D SO HAH!!

(d) a man with long hair and good combat skills is much better o_o

nerdygirl said:
but it should be long enough to grab a handful.

Yeah to grab a handful of it and to play with it...

dramaqueen said:

No such thing. Warriors with long hair is the stuff of fantasy and romance novels. I guarantee that if I ever met a guy with long hair in close combat, I'd be grabbing that mane and jerking him around like a street-wise hooker. Hair is an excellent way to deter opponents while you make the KILLING BLOW!!! HIYAAAHHH!!!!

Badjedidude said:
dramaqueen said:

No such thing. Warriors with long hair is the stuff of fantasy and romance novels. I guarantee that if I ever met a guy with long hair in close combat, I'd be grabbing that mane and jerking him around like a street-wise hooker. Hair is an excellent way to deter opponents while you make the KILLING BLOW!!! HIYAAAHHH!!!!

If he's strong enough he'll break your hand before you're able to touch him *hysteric laugh*
I have to depart o_o sorry

letmelayyoudown.jpg

Latest posts

Back