Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic broken girl :) , the best and classic line that sums attraction up is 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and not society ie magazines tv all that stuff, i know when i atleast look at people that means looking on the inside as well just because your pretty on the outside dosent mean you are on the outside incase its quite the opposite, i mean something that has been an annoyance of mine is when girls say that im a nice guy but lets just be friends i get really sick of being a nice guy sometimes but then i just think that atleast whenever i die i will be able to look back and have no regrets about hurting people or being a prick that i acted with honour and chivilary.

sorry if its abit over the place its just how i think then type

Colette said:
SadRabbit said:
lol i am rather ashamed than shy =)

Then give us an eye or a lip. That's what I did. :D Actually Lost started it and some of us followed.

Eyes are always beautiful :D
Like gems or flowers... every one has there own individual design and beauty to behold. They can be so captivating... even briefly locking eyes with a stranger, in that instant time freezes... there's volumes to be read... then in the blink of an eye (hehe) the moments gone and you may never look into those eyes again... but for that one moment you connected with a stranger. Eyes are so beautiful and powerful.

Lips are sensual and also aid in communication. When you speak with someone (that you're comfortable enough to look at) you look at their eyes and their lips.

So either works great as a visual aid to others. If you fear having your identity known, or just have fears and doubts about your appearance and the reaction of others, then you can still share just those small features and keep the greater picture unknown. :)

broken_girl said:
I made this in photoshop. I'm computer retarded, so I thought it was pretty cool.

eyes.jpg

Well done broken, one can never go wrong with the black and white effect :)

TalosNB said:
i mean something that has been an annoyance of mine is when girls say that im a nice guy but lets just be friends i get really sick of being a nice guy sometimes but then i just think that atleast whenever i die i will be able to look back and have no regrets about hurting people or being a prick that i acted with honour and chivilary.

sorry if its abit over the place its just how i think then type

I love nice guys! I hardly ever encounter them though. But just because a guy is nice doesn't mean I'll have a connection with him... that's what annoys me.

I'm glad you don't like hurting people... gives me a little more faith in humanity.

TalosNB said:
i mean something that has been an annoyance of mine is when girls say that im a nice guy but lets just be friends i get really sick of being a nice guy sometimes but then i just think that atleast whenever i die i will be able to look back and have no regrets about hurting people or being a prick that i acted with honour and chivilary.

Nice guys are great! My cuddle buddy is like the nicest guy ever. But then, who wants to cuddle with a mean guy? Ick.
And I would not date a mean guy unless I was feeling really self-destructive, and I'm over that. Again, Ick.
Nice guys all the way. Totally.

Red26 said:
Hi JL, for some strange reason (I wonder why?), that brought a big smile to my face :p
I dont think theres anything wrong with the way you look, in fact you're an attractive guy (argue if you like, lol).

Thank you Red. I would never argue with a compliment. I get far too few of them to pick and choose!

I found it amusing that you were so apprehensive about posting your pic. I'm sure you've been told a thousand times, but you're very pretty. You might be forced to start believing it at some point.

Red26 said:
Theres a saying where I live - "You dont look at the mantle piece while stoking the fire", I had some guy in the pub say it to me a few months ago, didnt make me feel particularly great as you can imagine!!

Number one on the list of "Things to Do": Find a new pub! :)

Lost in the Oilfield said:
Hahaha thanks for the quotes... no prob I've seen it plenty of times too... even played the game they made for the NES... wasn't that good.

No problem. If you need any more useless film quotes you know who to contact. :p

I never played the NES game. I have played a couple of really bad "Terminator" games though. It's Swarzenegger related so I thought it was worth mentioning.

I'd rather conan for president that way if he became president instead of declaring war he can just fight them himself

At least Arnold has a funny accent, but doesn't constantly act the fool.

Arnold's best quotes:
"Its not a tumor!"

"If they don't have the guts to come up here in front of you and say, 'I don't want to represent you, I want to represent those special interests, the unions, the trial lawyers ... if they don't have the guts, I call them girlie men."

"To those critics who are so pessimistic about our economy, I say, Don't be economic girlie men!" –at the Republican convention

"Don't worry about that." -on the environment

Bush's best quotes:

"To listen to them, to stand up straight and not scowl." --after being asked in the third presidential debate what he learned from the women in his life

"I own a timber company? That's news to me. Need some wood?" –- during the second presidential debate, failing to realize that he qualified as a small business owner on his 2001 federal tax return because of his part ownership of a timber company

"America saw two very different visions of our country, and two different hairdos." --on the vice presidential debate

"You may have noticed I have a few flaws, too. People sometimes have to correct my English. I knew I had a problem when Arnold Schwarzenegger started doing it." --during his Republican Convention speech

Yes those were all real quotes hehehe

Attachments

• J&M.jpg
    J&M.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 63
  • surgery.jpg
    surgery.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Matt4.jpg
    Matt4.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1792.jpg