Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fire!! FIRE GOOD!! lol

I used to be in the Boy Scouts. I swear every scout has a little bit of a pyro in them deep down inside.

For a long time fire used to be mankinds TV. Maybe that is why.

Skorian said:
Fire!! FIRE GOOD!! lol

I used to be in the Boy Scouts. I swear every scout has a little bit of a pyro in them deep down inside.

Fire has it's beauty.

Here's a photo of some of the fire I get to make...

Attachments

• incineratorsfullsmall.jpg
    incineratorsfullsmall.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 64
jasmin, you look good. Well most ppl in England are not full English blood lol me included. From my grandparents side. (Italian)

Colette, As requested a new pick of me :shy: honestly Yul be the death of me lol

Me doing some silly stuff @ the camerae :p

Skorian said:
Fire!! FIRE GOOD!! lol

haha You to hay. You must be prepared lol

I was a boy Scout for a bit but I never did get many badgers lol Loved the camping with them tho. I got one of the biggest camp sights they use for the jambery they have sometimes just up the rode from me. Went to that one year. :D Was a blast. And a boy Scot would never be court with out a light on him lol That was manly for the cigs tho :shy: Don't tell

bluey said:
Skorian said:
Fire!! FIRE GOOD!! lol

I was a boy Scout for a bit but I never did get many badgers lol Loved the camping with them tho. I got one of the biggest camp sights they use for the jambery they have sometimes just up the rode from me. Went to that one year. :D Was a blast. And a boy Scot would never be court with out a light on him lol That was manly for the cigs tho :shy: Don't tell

Ya, I actually made eagle and even was an assistant scout master for a short bit. Was in the Order of the Arrow for a while even. For all the good it did me.

Skorian said:
bluey said:
Skorian said:
Fire!! FIRE GOOD!! lol

Ya, I actually made eagle and even was an assistant scout master for a short bit. Was in the Order of the Arrow for a while even. For all the good it did me.

I think it dose learn you haw to be independent and how to look after yourself. They did not exactly rap you up in cotton wool did they. There was always some kid braking hes arm are something lol My mate carried on to be a helper for a bit as well when he came to old for it. The local scouts where I live have closed down know tho. I don't think its what kids are looking for anymore. There no computers are video games at the scouts lol

ps, My mate went on to do very well for him self. Hes a paramedic know. And accrual trans other ppl as well. I think a lot of that was tort in how to apply him self in the scouts.

There's nothing boring about being white! I hate these labels we all apply to ourselves, for all you know you could of had "ethnic" in ancestry!

Well if you read the bible we all come from the same place anyway. That is the one thing in the bible that I do believe.

I agree with bluey. To know the real person, it is not base on there outer features. It's from the inside features. The character, and personality of the the person is the best source in describing them. :)

^ absolutly agreed T-T.

I know ive been here for a little while, its probably about time i didnt hide away in here anymore - so here i add my mug .. taken today out on a walk.

p1000319qo3.jpg

I think lone wolf looks kinda like a wolf and that's meant as a compliment:p

love how the snow in the trees looks

jasmin said:
where are you in that pic lonewolf?
On one of my walks around the country here - to be more precise its around one of the local resevoirs, but a lovely place all the same

NeverMore said:
I think lone wolf looks kinda like a wolf
lol never had that one b4 :p umm thnx in an odd way.. i did happen to pass someone walking their dog and said hi, it was only after i realised i should of asked if i could take some snaps of it... it was one of those wolf breeds and looked fab, would of made a good photo :(

NeverMore said:
love how the snow in the trees looks
So do i Nevermore, i took some photos of a few trees and of the landscape - 7 in total, just not sure which ones to post on the forum... tho they are all on my imageshack.

Just started growing this about a week ago.
What do you think?
Yes?
No?

Attachments

• Beard 002s.jpg
    Beard 002s.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 114
sloth4urluv said:
What do you think?
Yes?
No?

Keep it! Most women like that look and it looks good on you.

And, LONEWOLF, nice pic. Looks very candid.

sloth4urluv said:
What do you think?
Yes?
No?

I think it looks quite becoming on you! Definitely keep it!

Latest posts

Back