Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't celebrate for 15, 16 or 17. I may or may not do anything for my 18th.

maybe I will, maybe I won't. Folks said the same when I turned 16 too.

I got my hair done today, i was unsure about how it was going to turn out becuase i've never done anything with it before besides getting it cut. I got it layered and got some highlights, i was pretty happy how it turned out. It isn't that differnet, but I hope you guys like it.

and i tried using the image link but it wouldn't work so i just put them in the attachments

Attachments

• DSC005982.jpg
    DSC005982.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC00605.jpg
    DSC00605.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 201
evanescencefan91 said:
I got my hair done today, i was unsure about how it was going to turn out becuase i've never done anything with it before besides getting it cut. I got it layered and got some highlights, i was pretty happy how it turned out. It isn't that differnet, but I hope you guys like it.

and i tried using the image link but it wouldn't work so i just put them in the attachments

Ohhhh pretty cute

hey ef91, ya look good with your new hair cut :) ima get mine done this week so maybe ill post it here too hehe :D

As for birthdays, I think you should always celebrate them but it dosnt matter how many people come or who they are, family or otherwise, just as long as they are really meaningful people to you

Eh here's one of me
me1.jpg

evanescencefan91 said:

jennifer aniston??? is that you?? :O

evanescencefan91 - Go warrior lol You look very cool

Asaang - You look like you would be a mad crazy guy to go drinking with lol "Your mate well always bale you out but your best mate would be sate right there with you" lol I think you would be sat here with me.

Paperclip lol You look like a really happy person :) You look like just the sort of person I would have a good laugh with. Plenty of character you seam to have and just the kinder face I would have associated with the name Paperclip. You look like a fun chick :p

bluey said:
Paperclip lol You look like a really happy person :) You look like just the sort of person I would have a good laugh with. Plenty of character you seam to have and just the kinder face I would have associated with the name Paperclip. You look like a fun chick :p
Awww ::blush:: Thank you :)
I'm good at pretending to be happy :\ You'd probably never know how unhappy I really am if you knew me IRL
I can be pretty fun to be around though :)

Evanesencefan91: Your hair look very nice like that! I actually don't think I've seen how it was before to compare it haha but That cute really looks cute on you <3

Asaang: The first pic keeps remminding me over something I've seen before and I can't remember it and it's driving me crazy! Haha. But you look like quite the character and I love how you do your hair haha.

Paperclip: you look so happy <3 I can't help but think it looks like you were thinking "bwaahaha I'm gonna take a picture! *click*" haha. It's great...you're great! <3 Oh...and I adore your bow, it's so cute. *takes not to steal it* hehe

tehe, thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm glad you guys like it, I was suprised to get so many positive responses. it made me feel good thanks

:D

Angryloner-thats a nice pic, you look pretty good.

ohh tennis girl you look so pretty, it's a beautiful picture

it's nice to finally see your faces. :D

you have a very nice smile paperclip it's cute

cool hairdo asaang, I love the top picture the lighting makes it really cool

"I am alone and miserable; man will not associate with me; but one as deformed and horrible as myself would not deny herself to me. My companion must be of the same species and have the same defects. This being you must create."
-Mary Shelley

gasps! XD thats from frankenstien I love that book!! Mary shelly is such a great writter

tennisgirl said:
Ok, well I've been looking at everyones pics in this thread (they're all really nice btw) so I'm showing my face now. Umm, so this is me with my valentines rose that my dad gave me :p.

Omg your cute! no joke, who ever told you you were ugly was lying.
Lol I think you even told me you were ugly.

AngryLoner im not going to tell you your pretty :p, but your not a bad looking guy.

Took my pic down cause it was making me uncomfortable :p. oh well guess my anxiety wins again...

sloth4urluv said:
AngryLoser im not going to tell you your pretty :p, but your not a bad looking guy.

thanks but it's AngryLoner not Loser.

EDIT: Sorry if I sounded snippy :p, thanks for correcting it :)

tennisgirl said:
Ok, well I've been looking at everyones pics in this thread (they're all really nice btw) so I'm showing my face now. Umm, so this is me with my valentines rose that my dad gave me :p.

Gosh i cant believe you've taken so long to put your picture up, you really are quite the pretty one hehehehe :D

Nice to finally put a face to the words though :)

Latest posts

Back