Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluey said:
Asaang ppl on the hole are very honest here and if they think by changing something about your self would help they would say am sure. They have not said because they probably think you look cool enough as you are. You do look like a fun guy to go have a drink with and that is what is important that you look approachable and I would say you do.

Oh no, don't bother, I'm always treated quite... differently on forums. I'm pretty much used to it. The ironic thing is that the same ol' slideshow occurs on a forum called "a lonely life". Ach, you have to learn to enjoy the little bitter pieces life throws your way, once in a while ^^
I've had my fill of people for some time to come, again. But thanks nontheless, Bluey.

stone-rose said:
Occipudding: You look like you'd be a lot of fun to go drinking with haha. I love the random picture of you in class. You probably didn't, but could you imagine the blindness of that shot if the flash was on? 0_o Oi! You look great though ^_^

last time i got DRUNK drunk, i went around downtown manhattan playing teeball with sideview mirrors with a 2x4 i found in the street. if it looked like it belonged to a rich kid, we messed that honeysuckle up. messed up about 30 cars before i cut my knuckles open and started bleeding everywhere. it was fun but i don't think ill be doing anything like that again. im too old to be doing that honeysuckle. that and i got a career now which i could easily lose if i got caught doing that honeysuckle. mad fun though.

Blogger: You have such a cheery smile <333 So pretty! And you have red glasses (I love red) If I wore glasses I would so want yours haha. And I'm not sure if I pick it out right but, do you have a nose ring? (pardon my pun there...pick it out haha, sorry I'm hyper). If you do, it looks cute on you. If not, my eyes have decieved me once again lol.

Thanks! LOL.. wow I wasn't expecting this at all.. lol.. I think my shirt must have reflected into my glasses because they are actually grape coloured.. lol.. I do/did have a piercing.. but it ripped out of my nose one night and bled like crazy so I had to let it heal without.. I may get it repierced though.. who knows.. :eek:)

Shogun said:
E.M.E: Thank you too hun, it's always nice to be labelled "cute" if only I could see it myself. I am dying of loneliness, but it feels a bit better roaming around this place. :)
I dont know what ur childhood was like but that happens when u have been put down all the time by others....

were u born in England and lived there all ur life?

Asaang, That's cool mate :) I understand where your coming from.

I have seen all the new picks oww to many to say. Love the poss sloth4urluv dose tho :)

We should do a lonely life calender, Where all such a good looking lot.

I was going to do a vid with us all in but it would take me to long and am such a lazy person lol

stone-rose said:
Shogun: You still look great and I still think you would look awesome in renaissance clothing <3 You should do a pic with a great big smile!!!! Really big. haha

Thanx hun, I appreciate it. I do have a very retarded smile though, so I don't like smiling broadly. haha. I loved your pics a few pages back too. :)

e.m.e said:
I dont know what ur childhood was like but that happens when u have been put down all the time by others....

were u born in England and lived there all ur life?

Yeah, I have been put down a whole lot in my life. I grew up an only child and was verbally bullied a lot in my teens. I was born and raised in London, England. Not the ideal place for a kid to grow up. :D

evanescencefan91 said:
Hijacc Wrote:
Hey evenescence fan your pretty
just saying

XD

thanks hijacc your so nice

No big its the truth ;)
But thank you anyways i try :)
anyways.....
yah ill post mine here soon
aswell,gotta get a pic though XD
no cam(prob just steal my cousins haha)

bluey said:
Asaang, That's cool mate :) I understand where your coming from.

I have seen all the new picks oww to many to say. Love the poss sloth4urluv dose tho :)

We should do a lonely life calender, Where all such a good looking lot.

I was going to do a vid with us all in but it would take me to long and am such a lazy person lol

I can definitely see why you're an administrator ^^
Thanks for not stomping down those already prone.

Shogun said:
Yeah, I have been put down a whole lot in my life. I grew up an only child and was verbally bullied a lot in my teens. I was born and raised in London, England. Not the ideal place for a kid to grow up. :D

I've been bullied during my first years here in London, because of my size and I'm that little quiet Asian "nerd". But I looked the guy in the eye and said "Touch me again and I'll skin you alive." Every since then, we were friends lol.

But I totally agree, London isn't very well the place where a youngling should be brought up. It's too claustrophobic.

ashleigh_phoenix said:
Shogun said:

I've been bullied during my first years here in London, because of my size and I'm that little quiet Asian "nerd". But I looked the guy in the eye and said "Touch me again and I'll skin you alive." Every since then, we were friends lol.

But I totally agree, London isn't very well the place where a youngling should be brought up. It's too claustrophobic.

Yeah, I was always small too, but funny enough the bullying was never physical... I coulda handled it so much better if it was. Words cut through me like a knife.

Oh well, I beat the bullies in the end, I totally disassociated myself from human contact and now live like a hermit on my own, that'll show 'em. ;) (Just kidding about that part :D)

love those pictures of yourself, guys. you all look awesome. :)

wow!. most of the people here have new hair cuts including myself. lol..

tomuchnothing, i like the hair.. spiky.. do you put hair gell on it? i used to style my cousin's hair, he is a guy though, and i always make his hair spiky as yours. :)

sloth like what i said the other day, i like the clean hair cute.. neat and clean..

chikachika.jpg

Yep thats me not very exciting huh...........

Latest posts

Back