Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sloth4urluv said:
RainyDaze said:
I'll post a couple pics...

Halloweem1.jpg

That's from Halloween, I was a kitty cat and my boyfriend was a gothic cowboy =].

Lol sorry, I would have said something, I must have missed it before.
You shouldnt feel bad, you look very cute. The picture is pretty small, but from what I can tell your pretty.

Like the cat ears btw ^^

You look pretty RainyDaze :D cuuute -pokes your kitty cat ears- Did you have a tail too? :p you could be a mithra!(cat from finalfantasy online game lol)

Shogun said:
ashleigh_phoenix said:
Shogun said:
Yeah, I have been put down a whole lot in my life. I grew up an only child and was verbally bullied a lot in my teens. I was born and raised in London, England. Not the ideal place for a kid to grow up. :D

I've been bullied during my first years here in London, because of my size and I'm that little quiet Asian "nerd". But I looked the guy in the eye and said "Touch me again and I'll skin you alive." Every since then, we were friends lol.

But I totally agree, London isn't very well the place where a youngling should be brought up. It's too claustrophobic.

lmao rofl
Yeah, I was always small too, but funny enough the bullying was never physical... I coulda handled it so much better if it was. Words cut through me like a knife.

Oh well, I beat the bullies in the end, I totally disassociated myself from human contact and now live like a hermit on my own, that'll show 'em. ;) (Just kidding about that part :D)

stone-rose said:
sloth4urluv said:
gahhh rose....

Calm down there XD I think he meant me *pokes* XDDD

Ummm I was very bored the other night and I was also tired but hyper and it was very late XD and I was playing with my webcam.

I look so serious here. My camera has a 3 sec delay before it takes the pic so I think I clicked it by accident XD my hair is all over the place.
Serious looking me

Click and get poked XD

A half-descent but very sleepy smile XD

Yep, tired-hyper me XD

:pi see inuyasha and kagome!! rose-san mo anime suki nano?

finalfantasi said:
sloth4urluv said:
stone-rose said:
Well think of it this way, lol. If someone you know happens to see your pic here on this forum, they have their own excuses to make for being here if they ask you :p. And I'm sure your identity is safe with us ^_^

I was going to say the same thing, I almost kinda hope I would know someone on here so then I could have someone to talk to about stuff.

yeahh that's what I kind of thought.. in a way if someone found me on here, it means they go on the site too! and I could talk to them about it.... and that would be nice. but o.o just paranoid about the people that would go on here for fun and see lol, then they would make fun of me and stuff. but aah what the heck :p not like anyone would pay that much attention to me anyways to stalk me irl :x haha

here's two picture of me :) nice to meet everyone on here. I been looking through this thread and seen what some of you look like too!

K-A-W-A-I-I-!!!!

ashleigh_phoenix said:
stone-rose said:
sloth4urluv said:
gahhh rose....

Calm down there XD I think he meant me *pokes* XDDD

Ummm I was very bored the other night and I was also tired but hyper and it was very late XD and I was playing with my webcam.

I look so serious here. My camera has a 3 sec delay before it takes the pic so I think I clicked it by accident XD my hair is all over the place.
Serious looking me

Click and get poked XD

A half-descent but very sleepy smile XD

Yep, tired-hyper me XD

:pi see inuyasha and kagome!! rose-san mo anime suki nano?

hai totemo daisuki demo, Kagome janakute Miroku desu yo! ;) I'm no good at typing romaji anymore XD Too used to hiragana and kanji XD

NeverMore said:
finalfantasi said:
Kinda nervous about posting a picture on here. what if someone recognizes me irl! ahhh lol.

That's a small reason why I don't put mine up too, but then again if they really knew me then they would recognize me from the stuff I've said,lol

Skorian said:
Asaang said:
Wow, this really is a suicide-factory, eh? All little icons of mankind's horror. I know that normal forums, packed with normal airheads are this dense and unfeeling, but a loneliness forum? Wow... So tell me, when I write a suicide note and post it here, will I get extra credit for including the epic dramatization: "OMFFFFFFFG!1!111!!!!@!!LolllZZZOoorrSSZZZZzz!2!11!!" or for just spouting fifty pages of text without really saying anything? :p
Ah, I really love you guys ^^

Takes his troll club and wacks you squarely over the head! *WACK* *POW* *BAM*

but he did say he loves us so that makes it all better? maybe?

Reelley.
Ai loves yu.
It's just that, contrary to most people here, I really do not belong in 'large' communities of... humans -even if they claim to be lonely ;P
They tend to only make me feel worse than I already do; which is an impressive feat. Although some of you could be my sworn drinking-brothers, I choose to not torture myself unnecessarily by enduring raging storms of hormones and it's tedious repetition that actually makes this like most other communities I've passed.
... Which isn't bad; it's just not... for me ^^

Good luck with the forum, though :)

wow, there really are some good-looking boys and girls on here!!! you should do that calendar, if you put phone numbers on it i bet you wouldn't be quite so lonely all of a sudden :)

helen said:
wow, there really are some good-looking boys and girls on here!!! you should do that calendar, if you put phone numbers on it i bet you wouldn't be quite so lonely all of a sudden :)

:p

well i might as well bite the bullet and put up a picture of myself. here i am looking the life and soul of the party as usual... i really dont like having my picture taken.

Attachments

• helen.JPG
    helen.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 255
helen said:
well i might as well bite the bullet and put up a picture of myself. here i am looking the life and soul of the party as usual... i really dont like having my picture taken.

I dont understand why you dont like to have your picture taken, your really pretty.

yeah, she's beautiful.

I think she knows it too. :D

One of these days I'm going to get a camera...

helen I have to aggree with sloth4urluv & jjam. You look great.

lol Rawr! I wont ask what your ripped outta your mind on ;) Oh and here is me TinKinG You where a chick lol Not really dude.. You look cool man :cool:

And Welcome here helen & Rawr! Good to see some new faces :)

will normal said:
Until I can be bothered to do a mug shot of myself again, check the myspace page (link is in my sig) for a mug shot circa 2004 of myself.

good to see you will :) Looking will chilled there :cool: OK that was a lame joke there. :p

Luna said:
sloth should post his pic too. he is good looking. Hellen is really, really beautiful but i understand her. i hate to take pics. i normally try to hide myself.
Its my favorite pic and yes, i really look latin! lol

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7397/32557705yj9.jpg

Do you live near where that pick was took. Your very lucky if you do. Its an impressive view. Cool girl as well with the sheds up on the head :cool:

Latest posts

Back