Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks..and i figuredi could always just delete it.......but now idk ...do the reposts go away too/? o.0

DAMMNNNITTTT. oh welll. i doubt anyone i know IRL is as pathetic and lonely as i am to find this forum.

hmmm..lets see here..

293908_109624765809511_100002859650487_53612_5898394_n.jpg

personality shining through

Arcane said:
thanks..and i figuredi could always just delete it.......but now idk ...do the reposts go away too/? o.0

Only if you delete it from your picture host.

Badjedidude said:
Lonely you might be, but you don't seem pathetic at all.

Don't you mean, "lonely you might be, but pathetic at all you don't seem."...? :D

I like the glasses Arcane.

Erhm... .. Arcane... seriously - what's the problem here? I don't mean to be overly rude, but don't you think you're whining just a bit too much about your appearance? You look good, and a lot of people here have confirmed that :p So if you still think you're ugly in some kind of way, that might mean that the people who beheld you before are blind? :p Just sayin'

thanks everyone :) and vagrant..where did i whine about my appearance? o.0

Arcane said:
thanks everyone :) and vagrant..where did i whine about my appearance? o.0
Actually, if I remember correctly there was some fuss over a nose.. and whatnot ? (But correct me if I'm wrong though) Xd But honestly - when you look like that, the way you look should be the least of your concerns :D

After a few months of which I actually didn't feel lonely at all, I recently started to frequent this site again. I might as well post an updated picture of me.
View attachment 1
Quality is awful, but that's my webcam for you. Pale as a ghost, even though I've lived in China since the beginning of summer, - I don't tan :p

Attachments

• kinabilde.jpg
    kinabilde.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 48
Vagrant Legacy said:
Erhm... .. Arcane... seriously - what's the problem here? I don't mean to be overly rude, but don't you think you're whining just a bit too much about your appearance? You look good, and a lot of people here have confirmed that :p So if you still think you're ugly in some kind of way, that might mean that the people who beheld you before are blind? :p Just sayin'

I do the same thing. Mostly cuz I don't see what others see.

Primero said:
After a few months of which I actually didn't feel lonely at all, I recently started to frequent this site again. I might as well post an updated picture of me.

Quality is awful, but that's my webcam for you. Pale as a ghost, even though I've lived in China since the beginning of summer, - I don't tan :p

You look cool XD

Latest posts

Back