Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vagrant Legacy said:
Meh.. since I've posted in the silly faces thread, guess I might as well post a normal one.
justapic2.jpg

Cheers.

Also, @SSCat, Goo refers to a smiley from the chatrooms.. it's used by the girls here when they really like something :p It's not at all related to any slimey substance or other type of "goo" you might think of.

you sort of look like Leon from final fantasy 8

Vagrant Legacy said:
Leon? That emo git ? X'D Any other videogame character I might've seen as a compliment.. but LEON ? X'D

lol -___- hes the only one I could think of, you look like a non emo version of him

=o

james, idlewild are like one my favourite bands :D

I didn't discover them until they released their "In Remote Part" album. I have 5 of their albums now, old and new music. I really like them because they're such a progressive band. They went from punk, to indie/rock, and now they're very folk sounding. And in all those genres, they're still immediately recognisable :)

I don't know if i'm quite young to be into them erm... I certainly know that I know noone else that listens to them xD so perhaps yes =x

I don't believe any of you people are lonely, socially awkward or have mental issues. Y'all look way too pretty and handsome for such things. You're just wannabe freaks, that's what you are! **** your pretty little faces.

Thomas] said:
=o

james, idlewild are like one my favourite bands :D

I didn't discover them until they released their "In Remote Part" album. I have 5 of their albums now, old and new music. I really like them because they're such a progressive band. They went from punk, to indie/rock, and now they're very folk sounding. And in all those genres, they're still immediately recognisable :)

I don't know if i'm quite young to be into them erm... I certainly know that I know noone else that listens to them xD so perhaps yes =x

Lots of people in my generation used to listen to them, they had those 2 great songs then seemed to just vanish. I'd be interested to see how they are sounding now though.

Equinox said:
I don't believe any of you people are lonely, socially awkward or have mental issues. Y'all look way too pretty and handsome for such things. You're just wannabe freaks, that's what you are! **** your pretty little faces.

:)

@VVV. Equinox is a mystery, but I bet it's her sense of humour this time

@annik. I don't particularly like this thread neither, but it seems to play a therapeutic role.

@Vagrant Legacy. Can I have your face please?

@meekthoughts. How old are you? 13, 14? :p

I always thought of Meek as older (hmm) perhaps because I pay more attention to what she says. *shrug*

IgnoredOne said:
meekthoughts said:
silver birch leaves said:

Ehh, I'm 18.... Do I really look that young? :(

Being Asian: take your age and subtract sqrt of your age for apparent age :p

win.

meekthoughts said:
IgnoredOne said:
meekthoughts said:

Never heard of this. (wary) But that means silver birch is spot on. :O

This even has gratuitous math - how is that not awesome?

IgnoredOne said:
meekthoughts said:
IgnoredOne said:
meekthoughts said:

You two are fun

VideoVidiVisum said:
I always thought of Meek as older (hmm) perhaps because I pay more attention to what she says. *shrug*

I didn't realise you paid any attention *and now is running away fearing of retaliation*

I must agree that meekthoughts sounds mature. Actually, all people on these forums behave that way

Sorry machus, I made it worse....

IgnoredOne said:
meekthoughts said:
IgnoredOne said:

Supposed to sleep now but I suddenly thought of this:
About three years ago, I went to a company party with my father because my mother could not make it. Everybody there honestly mistook me for his wife! o__O And no, my father does not look young at all.... So how does that work out?

VideoVidiVisum said:

Aww, thanks! (hug) I always thought you were older too, until I saw your profile.

I must agree that meekthoughts sounds mature. Actually, all people on these forums behave that way.

(hehe) I wish I did, but thanks. It's true though that almost all of ALL speak in a very mature way. Except for the trolls. :p

I must agree that meekthoughts sounds mature. Actually, all people on these forums behave that way.

(hehe) I wish I did, but thanks. It's true though that almost all of ALL speak in a very mature way. Except for the trolls. :p
[/quote]

You people sure haven't read any of my posts!

Hey NewLeaf, I'm not a girl but that poncho (or whatevs) and your hat are pretty **** smooth man. Even those guys in the background know it, they're all jealously eyeing you up. I need to get myself honeysuckle like that. What's going on in that second pic by the way?

Here's a picture where my glasses are actually doing more refracting than reflecting, like they should:
new1.jpg

My other glasses:
new2.jpg

Which are best?

Latest posts

Back