Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thrasymachus, for the love of god.. don't let this turn into a war zone anymore than it already is... =\ If you do, we'll all be caught in the crossfire..

Heres me, i thought Id put up another pic cause i was bored and stuff (wary)
DSC00154.jpg

This thread stays on topic as of now. This is the last warning. Anyone continuing this bickering will get a short vacation. This is a thread for us to get to know each other better. Best that it be a welcoming place for all. The negative comments need to stop. Also, please try to remember that we don't need weekly or daily updates of what you look like. It's not a competition. Don't make it into one. Let's keep the thread open for other people too. This is not directed at any one person, but rather several members.

Sorry mod, but when I first posted to this thread, I just posted two pics(since my current gaunt, pimple look did not please me) in one solitary post. I believe that was two weeks ago, yet that is likely several dozens of pages buried now, and not because new people posted pics of themselves, but because what I said, which you agree with, the same people keep posting their image in different depictions.

This thread lost it purpose long ago, before I participated. When I first posted in this thread it was because too much narrative, too much commentary, too few pics of members, or a high signal to noise ratio. Now it lost purpose because it has become as you said an attention competition. Now if this was just a thread for members to post a pic so other members could get an idea of who they are talking to with a few intermittent comments, it should be only 1/10th its current length, but yet this is page 504....

I just voiced what was already palpable, I never made these conditions or created this dynamic, I just voiced them and openly problematized them, to the apparent anger of many who wanted the status quo.

VideoVidiVisum said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Heres me, i thought Id put up another pic cause i was bored and stuff (wary)
DSC00154.jpg

(wary) i'm not allowed to tell you that you're cute.
*edits*
Sorry >_<
Vivy, i'm sorry, you can say that if you want, i don't care anymore i suppose..

are you all sure that this is not the model get together forum. Why is everyone so good looking? Its hard to believe that you ppl are lonely..:D

nil123 said:
are you all sure that this is not the model get together forum. Why is everyone so good looking? Its hard to believe that you ppl are lonely..:D

people get too jealous of us....

condemnedsoul666 said:
nil123 said:

FULL. OF. WIN.

condemnedsoul666 said:
Syber Tiger said:
aku,gimme your hair now :p

Only cause its you, fine :p
Bromance..... (wary) xD

VideoVidiVisum said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
nil123 said:

condemnedsoul666 said:
Syber Tiger said:
aku,gimme your hair now :p
FULL. OF. WIN.

Only cause its you, fine :p
Bromance..... (wary) xD
Hehe XD

AngelEyes said:
How do you post a picture without it being a attachment? I see some people have the photo but mines an attachment. I am new at this website :)

Host the image online at a file server, then link it to it using an image tag. You can also automate the latter process by clicking on the 'mountain' icon in the reply options(below where you put your subject and emoticons, and above the main posting area).

Latest posts

Back