Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Equinox said:
I'm not brave enough to post a face just yet, so until then I shall grant you a pic of my advent living room; because apparently you can tell a lot about a person from their surroundings.

img0420vo.jpg

Babysteps, guys. Babysteps.
Looks emaculate. Care to describe all these things?

I bet you are braver then you realize.

Equinox said:
I'm not brave enough to post a face just yet, so until then I shall grant you a pic of my advent living room; because apparently you can tell a lot about a person from their surroundings.

img0420vo.jpg

Lovely place, Equinox. I am sure the spirits are glad for such light and such order.

Equinox said:

img0420vo.jpg

very neat and tidy.
i like that :)

Equinox said:

img0420vo.jpg

Ah, this makes me regret not spending Jul in Norway this year. Very nicely decorated indeed. ^^
Oh, it looks like you lit one of the candles a bit too early? :p

Equinox said:

img0420vo.jpg

Looks very cozy and clean! :>

I bought a new web cam and I almost started a webcam thread, but thought no one might reply...lol Anywho, don't you wonder what some people on here would be like in person? I do. So, here is my webcam and it took a lot to get my courage up. I'm hoping I can eventually do some youtube videos with my poetry if I can over come this "face to face" shyness I have with people I am not familiar with.
So...Hi from me. So, what do you all think about a web cam page?
[video=youtube]

i think its a cool idea but i would have no clue how to use it ^_^ it would be helpful i have the same issues face to face type thing

Gosh Naleena, you are very brave! But you are also very beautiful and look so much like my cousin! :)
I could never be brave enough to make a video of myself. I haven't even put a picture of myself here. But kudos to you for doing it.

Primero said:
Oh, it looks like you lit one of the candles a bit too early? :p

I did, but intentionally. As I wouldn't be home until late this evening, I had my advent cuddle yesterday instead. ;)

cumulus.james said:
Fvantom said:
tonights the first night Ive ever looked good in a close up

302940_282244941818540_100000991092980_856638_967948159_n.jpg

You look a bit goth? Perhaps its just your dark hair and shirt tricking me into thinking your emo.

I was going to write stuff about you looking good but not sure how old you are so I will not chance it.

lmfao, Im 21 so you dont have to worry about that XD Im actually I dont have too much emo, more a metalhead.

Naleena said:
I bought a new web cam and I almost started a webcam thread, but thought no one might reply...lol Anywho, don't you wonder what some people on here would be like in person? I do. So, here is my webcam and it took a lot to get my courage up. I'm hoping I can eventually do some youtube videos with my poetry if I can over come this "face to face" shyness I have with people I am not familiar with.
So...Hi from me. So, what do you all think about a web cam page?
[video=youtube]

Never would have guessed that was you.

Fvantom said:
cumulus.james said:
Fvantom said:
tonights the first night Ive ever looked good in a close up

302940_282244941818540_100000991092980_856638_967948159_n.jpg

You look a bit goth? Perhaps its just your dark hair and shirt tricking me into thinking your emo.

I was going to write stuff about you looking good but not sure how old you are so I will not chance it.
In that case may I say what a handsome devil you are. Shorter hair would be nice though to show off your eyes more.
lmfao, Im 21 so you dont have to worry about that XD Im actually I dont have too much emo, more a metalhead.

Latest posts

Back