Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
I'm secretly not entirely convinced... but I'm closer to being so moved. :p

Okay two more and then you can go with whatever ya want.

"In an article titled 'On beards, no beards, and other hairy problems' in the April 1972 issue of Science Digest, Dr. Herbert Mescon, then professor and chairman of the department of dermatology at Boston University was quoted as saying: 'There are a number of myths about shaving. It is not true that shaving makes whiskers darker or coarser or grow faster.'"

Writing in the Journal of the American Medical Association, Dr. Howard T. Behrman says shaving has no permanent effect on the rate of hair growth.

@Okiedokes : That's a really nice picture, you look really good :)

@Tropicalstarfish: I hate you in the best way possible for that link X'D

Fvantom said:
heres one more

384160_288787164497651_100000991092980_874142_447459606_n.jpg

It seems mostly girls get attention on here, so let me say you look great :)

Minus said:
Okay two more and then you can go with whatever ya want.

"In an article titled 'On beards, no beards, and other hairy problems' in the April 1972 issue of Science Digest, Dr. Herbert Mescon, then professor and chairman of the department of dermatology at Boston University was quoted as saying: 'There are a number of myths about shaving. It is not true that shaving makes whiskers darker or coarser or grow faster.'"

Writing in the Journal of the American Medical Association, Dr. Howard T. Behrman says shaving has no permanent effect on the rate of hair growth.

I was raised to believe that shaving induces growth of hair... so for you to come in here and try to "turn" me from my belief is just beyond...

...just kidding. :p

Alright, alright... you've made your point. (wary) I believe. Largely because I'm too lazy to look up studies that support my starting argument. :p

I would be curious if you could find any such studies. I never have, though something may exist. That position seems to be largely anecdotal from what i can see.

Hey ALL! User formerly known as FunkyBuddha here.
Back with a name change and some pics of what I've been up too.
Don't worry still lonely. ;)

photo.jpg

Me and Wyatt. :p

photo1-1.jpg

Cave under a waterfall.

photo1.jpg

Going camping.

photo2-1.jpg

Snow graffiti... figure it out.

Take care.
:D

theSmokingRabbit said:

Hey ALL! User formerly known as FunkyBuddha here.
Back with a name change and some pics of what I've been up too.
Don't worry still lonely. ;)

photo.jpg

Me and Wyatt. :p

photo1-1.jpg

Cave under a waterfall.

photo1.jpg

Going camping.

photo2-1.jpg

Snow graffiti... figure it out.

Take care.
:D

FACEBOOK!!!!!!!! I MISSEDEDEDEDED YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D