Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
th_goo.gif

Going through these photos, I just wanted to say that
you guys are cool. sorry to sound corny....

Callie said:
Seosa said:
No chance will I be doing this, I *define* ugly.

Do you have any idea how many people here say that and have no reason to say that? :p

Lol, trust me Callie I have reason. I'm losing weight so I'm feeling better, but even then that doesn't detract from being less than average looking.

Seosa said:
Callie said:
Seosa said:

Do you have any idea how many people here say that and have no reason to say that? :p

Lol, trust me Callie I have reason. I'm losing weight so I'm feeling better, but even then that doesn't detract from being less than average looking.

Awww, well, don't count yourself out, not everyone will see you the way you see yourself. Weight doesn't equate to ugliness either. I'm like you, I don't think I'm all that great, but I know others don't share that opinion of me.

Callie said:
Seosa said:
Callie said:
Seosa said:

Awww, well, don't count yourself out, not everyone will see you the way you see yourself. Weight doesn't equate to ugliness either. I'm like you, I don't think I'm all that great, but I know others don't share that opinion of me.

The bit in bold being the important part. Fingers crossed anyway, lol.

I'll do this one day, one day. But right now I'm kinda nervous putting my picture up on here.

Latest posts

Back