Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, when did Veruca get hot? People keep sneaking honeysuckle like that in here without telling me! You're all taking advantage of my neglect!

Veruca didn't just get hot just like that haha. She was hot all along, you were just too busy making lists!

9006 said:
Well... you're open about it!
I'm a very open person, generally.

ladyforsaken said:
Doll! I thought that was blood and I thought, nah must be some picture effect or something lmao.. and then I saw the responses - oh gosh! Hope it didn't hurt badly, that looks like a lot of blood. *eek...faints* LOL nah just kidding, I don't faint at the sight of blood, just hope you're okay there.
LOL, my own blood doesn't bother me, blood doesn't make me feel faint or anything - but when other people start bleeding near me and it looks like a lot of blood or is a lot of blood I get a little panic on and get out the First Aid kit (I'm a fully trained First Aider, I don't get overly worried, but I like to take care of people and get the situation under control).

ladyforsaken said:
Anyway - you are pretty, girl! :)
Why thank you. :)

On the topic of "pretty" people - everybody here is good looking/pretty, it always seems to be places like this that have "attractive" people - like the ED forum I'm part of (maybe part of it's attention seeking on that ED forum, but a lot of the girls there who think they're ugly are average or above average looking in terms of what is considered "conventionally attractive").

Broken_Doll said:
I had a nosebleed, I took a picture. Because that's just what I'm like/what my humour is like.

You took a picture with a nosebleed because you are too afraid showing yourself without the distraction that blood provides, am i correct?

No i'm not judging, i do the same. You look really pretty though, no need to hide that.

Forgive me if i'm wrong.

Broken_Doll said:
I had a nosebleed, I took a picture. Because that's just what I'm like/what my humour is like.

Rosebolt said:
You took a picture with a nosebleed because you are too afraid showing yourself without the distraction that blood provides, am i correct?

No i'm not judging, i do the same. You look really pretty though, no need to hide that.

Forgive me if i'm wrong.
You are in fact 100% wrong. I always say exactly what I mean.

Rosebolt said:
Broken_Doll said:

Forgive me if i'm wrong.

Is everyone still on this nosebleed thing? Doesn't it seem like years ago??

WARNING: You MUST post a picture like your having your school photo done! Yes, that includes you! NO making daft faces, NO chewing gum and absolutely NO nosebleeds!

tumblr_mir9lwFDWb1rbu8rqo1_500.jpg

Me. :]

Rosebolt said:
My respect Drew for doing that. Not sure how hard this is for you, but respect nonetheless.

I posted a picture before, but it was out of date. This one is new and its one I actually like sooo I thought I would share

Latest posts

Back