Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I chopped all my hair off guys!

971559_10151516114948051_369706746_n.jpg

1006133_10151539907008051_1024543284_n.jpg

Shipster0958 said:
Very pretty OddlyUnique! I do like the glamorous pic the most too.

Thanks. And the me Cav & Eve. I'm surprised you said that though Cav because a lot of people that I talk to always have said that I looked like a ***** which played a big part of them not talking to me which away. I smile a lot and I'm super nice so thanks again because I am down to earth :)

ladyforsaken said:
VideoVidiVisum said:
I chopped all my hair off guys!

Nice haircut, Vi! You look beautiful. :)

ScruffyMcFly said:
This is me
3568_4219015613712_217048940_n_zps569459d2.jpg

Looking very relaxed there :D
By the way, just out of curiosity, what does that tattoo on your left arm say?
Oh and you remind me of Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen) from the Game of Thrones. :p
[img=350x500]http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/le...the-mtv-europe-music-awards_3597238.jpg[/img]

Funnd story there, it personally tell me dont do drugs lol, if only i was famous -.-
Heck ya i was relaxex come home after a long day of work and hang out in the tiki bar my dad n i built for a lil bit each day

VideoVidiVisum I love your haircut! I can't rock shorter hair, and I really wish I could.

And yes, I read Marty McFly and hear Biff yelling McFlllllllly every time I see your name Scruffy. Anyways, nice pic also. :)

Lol now yall got me thinking of back to the future aswell -.- makes me kinda wish i had a delorian so i could put my flux capacitor in it

Bones said:
Before or after Season 3 in Episodes 9 & 10? :p

You best keep it a secret!

(I am joking around and mean no harm.)

ladyforsaken said:
VideoVidiVisum said:
ScruffyMcFly said:
...Oh and you remind me of Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen) from the Game of Thrones. :p

emoticon-0145-shake.gif
Have not caught up to Season 3 yet! :p

ScruffyMcFly said:
Lol now yall got me thinking of back to the future aswell -.- makes me kinda wish i had a delorian so i could put my flux capacitor in it

My wife spotted this Nissan Bluebird recently on ebay when we were looking for a car:

$(KGrHqN,!k8FEMDdnzC4BRc-tl,RYg~~60_12.JPG

Latest posts

Back