Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Aww you look sweet, Beckett. And that is a very nice and interesting dress. :)

Thank u very much Lady :) i love that dress.

I have seen more pics today, you all look really cute.

Well if this works, here I am. If not just assume I am invisible. I am new as of today, thought I would dive right in. /Users/horseclawz/Desktop/Image 8 - Version 2.jpg

Guess pic did not show up. whoops. Guess I will try later.

Attachments

• Image 8 - Version 2.jpg
    Image 8 - Version 2.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 131
Garbageman said:
Well if this works, here I am. If not just assume I am invisible. I am new as of today, thought I would dive right in. /Users/horseclawz/Desktop/Image 8 - Version 2.jpg

Guess pic did not show up. whoops. Guess I will try later.

You kind of remind me of Locke from Lost with that whole "Kick nature's ass" kinda vibe

ladyforsaken said:
You look like a cheerful person, Garbageman.

Thanks, I am. Except those pesky times when I let those things that are out of my control bring me down. Say like some huge chunks of our human history, and much of our current situation, and the potential futures we face because of our past and current. And I know there is, has been, and will be much good in this world. And I am doing much better at recognizing that than I used to. Since I can remember I have been accused of trying to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, and frankly my back was really starting to hurt, so I have been trying to lighten the load through the years. :)

LoneStar1989 said:
Well... Finally worked up the guts to post a picture. This is me then....

Nice. You have that exotic Hindi thing going...I like the eyes. You have surely reduced a few men to stuttering diffidence with those eyes, I don't doubt it.

After seeing some of the photos here of all these young people with chiseled jawlines, lean waists & striking eyes, I'm gonna hafta refuse on this one. Once you're 30 it's all downhill...& I left that behind a while ago! No way I can stack up to this crowd. :p

Thanks guys :) I wear glasses most of the time so.... But I can assure you my eyes have never "surely reduced a few men to stuttering diffidence with those eyes" Believe me :)

Latest posts

Back