Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
EveWasFramed said:
^^ Still cheating, lol. :p

ha ha !

photo's of me don't exist !
I forbid it !
that one I posted is 2 years old.
Anybody pointing a camera at me gets a mouthful ! :)

no seriously seeing myself makes me feel very upset, makes me cry.
Just some queer thing about me. The last photo's I had taken were 2 years ago at this leaving party for someone at work. Somebody posted them on facebook, when I saw them I went to bed and wept for ages !

:cool: But I still saw it and you cant make me UNSEE it. :D

EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:
EveWasFramed said:
^^ Still cheating, lol. :p

ha ha !

photo's of me don't exist !
I forbid it !
that one I posted is 2 years old.
Anybody pointing a camera at me gets a mouthful ! :)

no seriously seeing myself makes me feel very upset, makes me cry.
Just some queer thing about me. The last photo's I had taken were 2 years ago at this leaving party for someone at work. Somebody posted them on facebook, when I saw them I went to bed and wept for ages !

:cool: But I still saw it and you cant make me UNSEE it. :D

yes that was half decent, the only one in the last 20 years. I think because I have my arm round this lass ! :)

Triple Bogey said:
here's one of me when I was 9 !
I am on the left !

You know you resemble Michael Caine? And another actor, whose name slips my mind right now.
If I can see that in a photo of you when you were 9, .... (finish the sentence yourself).
I`m sure you look perfectly fine.
(*c`mon people, it`s not like it`s a beauty contest with "perfection criteria" to be checked, really*)

Drama said:
Now it's unfair that eve saw it and we didnt. :eek:

it's still on here somewhere, about 3 month ago

EveWasFramed said:
Seriously, TB - you look like a perfectly normal guy that you'd pass on the street on any given day. I swear it.

maybe but it's just something I literally can't stand to do. I can just about look in the mirror to shave. I hate it when I catch a reflection of myself in a window or something, I quickly look away. It's irrational and stupid but I can't suddenly stop it. Maybe I have a touch of that phobia whatever it's called ?

zero said:
Triple Bogey said:
here's one of me when I was 9 !
I am on the left !

You know you resemble Michael Caine? And another actor, whose name slips my mind right now.
If I can see that in a photo of you when you were 9, .... (finish the sentence yourself).
I`m sure you look perfectly fine.
(*c`mon people, it`s not like it`s a beauty contest with "perfection criteria" to be checked, really*)

I like that photo when I was 9, anything from the age of 25 is awful. I try my best to keep out of the way of cameras. People don't understand. We all have phobia's, some irrational. This is mine. It won't go away, probably get worse.

Zero dont forget that i still want to see you <3 :D

TB if Eve says you look fine, then you look fine !

Triple Bogey said:
I like that photo when I was 9, anything from the age of 25 is awful. I try my best to keep out of the way of cameras. People don't understand. We all have phobia's, some irrational. This is mine. It won't go away, probably get worse.
Hug. Your posts, the photos you take, your reactions, all are reflections of you. If you don`t feel comfortable showing your face, it`s alright. We like you just the same.

Lol Eve, elusive, alright
silly.gif

zero said:
Triple Bogey said:
Hug. Your posts, the photos you take, your reactions, all are reflections of you. If you don`t feel comfortable showing your face, it`s alright. We like you just the same.

aw bless :)
thank you very much ! :)

Drama said:
Trust me, i wont forget even if it takes a lifetime :D

Alright, alright, I`ll show several on Tuesday, but I can assure you I have 2 eyes, 2 ears, a nose, a mouth and teeth, lol.

zero said:
Drama said:

Alright, alright, I`ll show several on Tuesday, but I can assure you I have 2 eyes, 2 ears, a nose, a mouth and teeth, lol.

You doo?????? Aww i thought you also had a halo ;)

Drama said:
rofl.gif
LMAO...don`t make me laugh, it still hurts my chest...such a figure, Drama
rofl.gif
My daughter and my cat are the halo, so that makes quite a rainbow-halo.

Cavey said:
Everyone is looking as lovely as usual. I don't know why you ever thought you looked like a man, Hopefuldreamer; you look great to me. Good luck on your date.
Well like I said, it's something I've been hearing since I was 12 years old. The thought would never have entered my mind otherwise. I've been told by my mom, sister and everyone else that I am manly looking. And everyone who knew my dad said we look the same. We even look alike in photos. Although now if I compare the newest photo to his, I don't see it anymore. I did in the before picture though. Which is weird.

Thanks though everyone.

zero said:
Wow Sameer, how did you manage to get the deer to stay so calm and be stroked? Nice photo, like it.

Thanks.Well,in that park few deers roam free as well.Most of them are inside their fence.One day when i was in that park,i saw one deer wandering around and definitely i wanted to take a shot but some people surrounded it quickly.They were trying to take a shot with that deer.I don't like crowds.It doesn't seem like those people are going to move away from that deer unless if that deer moves away from them.So i kept moving on to see some other animals in their fence.Then some other day i went to that park and this time i saw another deer outside fence.I thought this time i could take a shot.I am a lonely person,so i gave my mobile to a man near by to take a pic of me with that deer.He took the pic while the deer was drinking water nearby while i was touching it.

ladyforsaken said:
Nice pic, Sameer.

Thank you..

Drama said:
Zero dont forget that i still want to see you <3 :D
Drama said:
zero said:
Drama said:
Now, Drama, ready? Better be, `cause I won`t let them on for long. :D
Taraaam...this is zero.
yahoo_hypnotized.gif

[video=youtube]

No? Ok, let`s look again
search_me.gif
(halo and all included :p )
Edit: Zero- link removed-
Note: Please DO NOT save, copy or quote. Thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back