Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
Drama said:
Zero dont forget that i still want to see you <3 :D
Drama said:
Trust me, i wont forget even if it takes a lifetime :D
zero said:
Alright, alright, I`ll show several on Tuesday, but I can assure you I have 2 eyes, 2 ears, a nose, a mouth and teeth, lol.
Drama said:
You doo?????? Aww i thought you also had a halo ;)
Now, Drama, ready? Better be, `cause I won`t let them on for long. :D
Taraaam...this is zero.
yahoo_hypnotized.gif

[video=youtube]

No? Ok, let`s look again
search_me.gif
(halo and all included :p )
Zero
Note: Please DO NOT save, copy or quote. Thank you. :)

you got a lovely smile ! :)

hahaha that character from bleach ^^^ i like her

you look RADIANT (and your daughter looks like you! she took the good looks of her mom :D )! I'm glad i got to see you! you can delete them now so that I can make everyone jealous cuz I saw you :p lmao

TB You should edit your post. Zero doesnt approve of quoting her post :eek:

I knew that Eve was right!! You dont look bad at all. I dont know why you are feeling bad about it :eek:

Drama said:
I knew that Eve was right!! You dont look bad at all. I dont know why you are feeling bad about it :eek:

that's a freak photo because I have a smile on my face. (probably because I have my arm around a woman :))

thanks anyway :)

Triple Bogey, you look awesome.
8.gif
And it`s not about your arm being around the woman, nor the photo being from 2 years ago. Look at your eyes. There`s so much life in them. Look at your smile. There`s joie de vivre all over your face. Love it.
8.gif

Lol, Drama, yusss, it`s Yoruichi from Bleach alright. The funny scenes are priceless. Make me laugh no matter how often I see them.
Thank you for liking them and my halo (aka daughter&cat), lol. Thank you Triple Bogey and Bei, yep, my daughter is my precious angel and beautiful too (I`ll need a bodyguard for her when she grows up, lol). But when she and the cat (engl. Arrow) team up to turn the house upside down, you should see me then spitting fire and flames, no fireworks could equal that.
silly.gif
We are quite an Addams family here and I love the way we are.
8.gif

zero said:
Drama said:
Zero dont forget that i still want to see you <3 :D
Drama said:
Trust me, i wont forget even if it takes a lifetime :D
zero said:
Alright, alright, I`ll show several on Tuesday, but I can assure you I have 2 eyes, 2 ears, a nose, a mouth and teeth, lol.
Drama said:
You doo?????? Aww i thought you also had a halo ;)
Now, Drama, ready? Better be, `cause I won`t let them on for long. :D
Taraaam...this is zero.
yahoo_hypnotized.gif

[video=youtube]

No? Ok, let`s look again
search_me.gif
(halo and all included :p )
Zero
Note: Please DO NOT save, copy or quote. Thank you. :)

OMG how did I miss this?!?!

Looooooooovely ladies. (goo) (yum) :) :)

daughter of the moon said:
Awwww you're a cutie though :)

thank you :)

Veruca said:
Triple Bogey, looking good! :D

zero said:
Triple Bogey, you look awesome.
8.gif
And it`s not about your arm being around the woman, nor the photo being from 2 years ago. Look at your eyes. There`s so much life in them. Look at your smile. There`s joie de vivre all over your face. Love it.
8.gif

Lol, Drama, yusss, it`s Yoruichi from Bleach alright. The funny scenes are priceless. Make me laugh no matter how often I see them.
Thank you for liking them and my halo (aka daughter&cat), lol. Thank you Triple Bogey and Bei, yep, my daughter is my precious angel and beautiful too (I`ll need a bodyguard for her when she grows up, lol). But when she and the cat (engl. Arrow) team up to turn the house upside down, you should see me then spitting fire and flames, no fireworks could equal that.
silly.gif
We are quite an Addams family here and I love the way we are.
8.gif

my eyes are probably my best feature.

Looking great Triple Bogey! I really don't know why people in this thread are so worried, looks like none of them have anything to worry about :)

Nikki said:
Looking great Triple Bogey! I really don't know why people in this thread are so worried, looks like none of them have anything to worry about :)

I'm not sure that's the case with me first thing in the morning ! :)

Nikki said:

Oh but you do! You should be very worried! Mwahahahahahaaaa! >=D

Gutted said:
Nikki said:

Oh but you do! You should be very worried! Mwahahahahahaaaa! >=D

^^LOL I'm worried :p

Hi I'm Shelterdog71 from Chicago, IL! The photos are with my lifelong best friend and with my parents. I'm really hoping to make some new friends here.

Attachments

• me and ml.jpg
    me and ml.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 126
  • me and parents.jpg
    me and parents.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 110

Latest posts

Back