Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me not good-looking, me was freezing brrr! :p so Michelle you were right, btw i saw your picture and you look awsome, a very lovely woman.

Veruca: Thank you!! :-*

I'm sure Peaches is a beauty in every sense of the word.

You look great, Beckett. You've also got my second favourite German word in your title, so that makes you doubly awesome!

ctarchives said:
Michelle7 said:
ctarchives said:
Peaches said:
how is that everyone in this forum is so bloody good-looking? (not including myself here, of course)

Hush. Self-deprecation gets you nowhere, peaches. :p

Ctarchives....
Hush...I saw your picture and you are very attractive! :)

Thanks, now I'm blushing hard!! :p

As long as you're smiling, as well. ;)

Michelle7 said:
ctarchives said:
Michelle7 said:
ctarchives said:
Peaches said:
how is that everyone in this forum is so bloody good-looking? (not including myself here, of course)

Hush. Self-deprecation gets you nowhere, peaches. :p

Ctarchives....
Hush...I saw your picture and you are very attractive! :)

Thanks, now I'm blushing hard!! :p

As long as you're smiling, as well. ;)

At the moment, yes. :D

ardour said:
Peaches said:
how is that everyone in this forum is so bloody good-looking?

Not everyone, just those willing to post a photo.

No, I wouldn't say so. That's me with make-up on. You should see me first thing in the morning. I could scare someone to death. :club:
I'm not pretty to everyone, or every day. There are days I look downright nasty. I think it depends on who's looking. Right now I feel twice my age and ready to put a bag over my head. I don't see what you folks see in that picture. So, I guess I'm trying to say... I put it up because I wanted to hear how people really saw me. lol:p

Well the elephant in the room no one is mentioning of course is that if someone who was unattractive *did* put their picture up. No one would exactly be posting something like. "Jesus christ! you look like you fell off of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!"

But on a positive note, it says something for the politeness level of the members of this forum, which is only a good thing.

Or the fakeness.

Yes, my glass is neither half full nor half empty but has been kicked over by a bare foot that now has shards of glass in it. And there's blood everywhere.

ftr I'm not calling anyone fake I just wanted to use the glass analogy. I'll try it in another thread in a few months and hope no one remembers it.

ardour said:
Peaches said:
how is that everyone in this forum is so bloody good-looking?

Not everyone, just those willing to post a photo.

I'm not willing to post a pic (this time around) and I've been told I'm decent looking.

Although, Limlim has said I look like I fell off of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down! :p

Limlim said:
Well the elephant in the room no one is mentioning of course is that if someone who was unattractive *did* put their picture up. No one would exactly be posting something like. "Jesus christ! you look like you fell off of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!"

But on a positive note, it says something for the politeness level of the members of this forum, which is only a good thing.

So we're just throwing sentence structure out the window now? Is that what's happening here?

Bob Arctor said:
Limlim said:

So we're just throwing sentence structure out the window now? Is that what's happening here?

No, the sentence structure "fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down".

Limlim said:

I think most of us would only make this statement to our own pictures if we put them up. Anyway, I'll be honest here and say that those who have put up their pictures are good looking indeed. Maybe I just appreciate the different features each person has I guess.

Limlim said:

Hopefully that's true, but we all know that if someone were to say something derogatory they would get a permanent ban within 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Back