Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want to put my pic up now but i'll wait till after my op. Its not a op on my face :) but i'll feel more comfy then.

jonny...I gotta know
What the hell is that thingie on your desk ?

stella look'in fine

Aww man..Caesium you don't look that pretty...next time where lipstick :p

Lonesome Crow said:
whooooaaa scruffie...
Grow it longer like ZZ top Anti

I my other hobbie is R/C.
Hopefully I'll get some flight time in this year.
Hopefully i won't crash too many.

raptorV2.jpg

I got one nearly just like that. Flipping thing always goes to the left. I tried adjusting the thingy murgegy lol But still It goes up, then comes down always a lot faster then it went up LMAO

Maybe you can give me a flying lesson sometime?

stella stella stella. The lovely but fiery stella. You know I once worked with an irish girl and we argued like crazy to begin with. Anyway one day we had a really big set too. Then to my surprise she ended up crying. Not in front of me but someone else told me. I walked over to her and seen that she was crying. And as a result of what I had said. She gave as good as she got mind you. So it was not just me being a mean *******. I did not think it was possible for anyone to make her cry. But after that I treated her with moor respect and she did me. Ye we made it up with one another. You know I always had the hots for her. I was just about to tell her one day and she told me she just meat a guy just be for I was about to tell her how I felt. Sucks. I fancied her so much.

See all the girls I been out with have really been pushovers. I think I respected her cos she was no pushover. This I think is why I had feelings for her. I think if I ever went out with a girl like that it would be happy and dangers all at the same time. Anyway you remind me of that girl. Not from your pick lol You look nothing alike. But you do have the same mental mentality.

Bluey said:
stella stella stella. The lovely but fiery stella. You know I once worked with an irish girl and we argued like crazy to begin with. Anyway one day we had a really big set too. Then to my surprise she ended up crying. Not in front of me but someone else told me. I walked over to her and seen that she was crying. And as a result of what I had said. She gave as good as she got mind you. So it was not just me being a mean *******. I did not think it was possible for anyone to make her cry. But after that I treated her with moor respect and she did me. Ye we made it up with one another. You know I always had the hots for her. I was just about to tell her one day and she told me she just meat a guy just be for I was about to tell her how I felt. Sucks. I fancied her so much.

If only you had your own personal assassin...

Jonny, You look like a Scott as well. Do know why I think that but you do.

Caesium, You don't look like a fag man. Where that coming from. You just look young. That's all. I don't know how old you are but I would say round about 17?

Anyway I would complement you guys but that would just be wrong :p lol

Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:

If only you had your own personal assassin...

Tell me about it lmao. The guy worked with us also. They ended up living together and spent I think about 5 - 6 years together be for the guy decided that he was gay and wonted to go and travel the world lol. true. He did just that. She got with another guy shortly after. But I hear all this fro the great vine as I don't even know where she lives anymore.

Bluey said:

See all the girls I been out with have really been pushovers. I think I respected her cos she was no pushover. This I think is why I had feelings for her. I think if I ever went out with a girl like that it would be happy and dangers all at the same time. Anyway you remind me of that girl. Not from your pick lol You look nothing alike. But you do have the same mental mentality.

I only get firey if i care about something, for example if someone was being picked on, i'd be the first one there to stick up for them like with Justlost when you all ganged up on him on here. But when i recently got sexually harassed and bullied in work i went down like a sack of honeysuckle. It knocked me back for six, and ruined my confidence. But im over that now, the perv that was harassing me snuck up behind me in work and grabbed me again a few days ago, and shouted out without thinking in front of everyone 'Take your stinking dirty hands off me and fresia off you perv'. lmao. He hasn't come near me since. Thank God. Next time he comes near me he'll have a kick in the balls.

stella said:
Bluey said:

I only get firey if i care about something, for example if someone was being picked on, i'd be the first one there to stick up for them like with Justlost when you all ganged up on him on here. But when i recently got sexually harassed and bullied in work i went down like a sack of honeysuckle. It knocked me back for six, and ruined my confidence. But im over that now, the perv that was harassing me snuck up behind me in work and grabbed me again a few days ago, and shouted out without thinking in front of everyone 'Take your stinking dirty hands off me and fresia off you perv'. lmao. He hasn't come near me since. Thank God. Next time he comes near me he'll have a kick in the balls.

Its when this things like that happen that having a good friend that believes you can be a massive support. Good for you. And ye next time if he dose that take out he's family jowls. peeves like that don't deserve any anyway.

Bluey said:
I got one nearly just like that. Flipping thing always goes to the left. I tried adjusting the thingy murgegy lol But still It goes up, then comes down always a lot faster then it went up LMAO

Maybe you can give me a flying lesson sometime?

Lmao....i crashed 20-30 fixed wing models (air planes) already.
All the guys at the field usually hide under the shack when i fly.:rolleyes:

I still havn't got this heli dial in yet. i touched this **** thing more
than my woman somtimes:p
It was almost dial in, the tail dosn't drift as much but i had to put it aside for a while,
life got in the way.

There's flight simulators you can get to help your reflex and reaction
time.

I know how every guy isn't interested how a woman looks but how good her character is, :p so I decided to put up my pic.
every_hair.jpg

OMG you're so hot!!!!!11

Oh, and just to be fair, here's a pic of me going for a jog the other day.

Wookie%20running.jpg

Get bussy Bluey :p
On Anti...of course..i wanna that sexy man butt as naked,
what really underneath the surface.

Holy Schemoly CG...I love women with long beautiful hair.
I wish i can run my hands through your's.
You're fuzzy hawt !!!!! :p
Take me to your Cave Woman....

stella said:
my hospital identity picture in my blue scub uniform. I freeze my ass off everyday in that flimsy outfit. No make up in this picture either lol.

That's something I've often wondered actually - you never seem to see doctors or nurses wearing jumpers or jackets inside the hospital? And hospitals seem so huge, and with those giant doors constantly swinging open, I doubt the building would retain much heat ._.
You look super-cute in that picture by the way haha.

Latest posts

Back