Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
VanillaCreme said:
ardour said:
VanillaCreme said:
I can testify thrice. You're gorgeous.

Guessing she already knows that.

Probably, but I can say it as well as anyone else can.

I bet I could say it better!

Lol! Thank you guys. I didn't think I'd get this sort of reaction to my post. I'm very flattered.

Yeah thats me, New member on forum, Hello :)

IMG_20160904_083817.jpg

^Hey senthendryl, welcome to the forum! You look great - reminds me a bit of Matt Damon! :D

ladyforsaken said:
^Hey senthendryl, welcome to the forum! You look great - reminds me a bit of Matt Damon! :D

Matt Damon, in my whole life no one tell me that i look like him :D

Not the greatest picture in the world, but hey it was done with my cheap webcam. Figured I would at least show something.

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 139
Wayfarer said:
Update. Hoping I won't have to have my hair cut any time soon. And had to remove glasses or it was impossible to get a decent photo :\

Hansome kitty

Couch selfie from a little over a year ago, I still use this pic because it's the best i've ever made, suck at taking selfies!

Attachments

• profielfoto.jpg
    profielfoto.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 108
MisterLonely said:
Couch selfie from a little over a year ago, I still use this pic because it's the best i've ever made, suck at taking selfies!

Where's the dorky hair one? 

You look cute!  :p

DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:

Where's the dorky hair one? 

You look cute!  :p

Over the years i've hunted them down and destroyed them all, but my sister still has one of me dressed as "Pantyman" (don't ask, I was young and bored on a rainy day ;))

Latest posts

Back