Let's See The Muscles!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google images my friend. 
icon_giggle.gif

Lacrecia said:
oh.. muscles <3 I approve
But why do you grimace in your pictures?

LOL ! Thanks :D

The grimace arises from my inability to smile unless I really feel like doing so. I can't smile for pictures unless I'm drunk or really happy. So, I do a pseudo-smile ... the grimace.

Did you notice this in another picture of mine as well ?

wow. you look pretty well worked out, especially your leg muscles. and the gym seems pretty big.    *sigh...I`m such a sedentarist (or is it sedentarian? or none? lol)*

zero said:
wow. you look pretty well worked out, especially your leg muscles. and the gym seems pretty big.    *sigh...I`m such a sedentarist (or is it sedentarian? or none? lol)*

Thank you :D

Actually, my legs are like chicken legs in proportion to my upper body. My upper body has always been (since I started lifting, 7 years ago) my strength, esp. my arms. The previous picture doesn't show my upper body that well probably because of how I had to lean on the bar for the picture :p Can't do squats or deadlifts anymore (broken disk in lower back), so my legs have never been that big.

This is what I mean ... (don't ask me why I took this ridiculous picture ... something to do with a girl who was also a fitness junkie)

[img=195x246]http://i65.tinypic.com/330zj94.jpg[/img]

Yeah, the gym is pretty awesome. They have all the equipment one needs.

Lacrecia said:
yea the one in the face thread. It's as if you're in pain

LMAO !

Yeah, I get told that a LOT. I just can't do the fake smiles for pictures.

MisterLonely said:
Somnambulist said:
Bubblebeam said:
Super saiyan Somnam. :)

LOL ! I still don't know what that means ! I asked you once before.

Haha Should I be ashamed for knowing exactly what this means :p, rest assured it's a huge compliment!

I bet you produce and awesome Kamehameha ;)

(blushes) Aw, shucks :D

But seriously, guys, speak English !!!

MisterLonely said:
Nice lips (lolo, yes I realy just said that), did you draw a line around them or is just that the natural shape?

There's no line there, her lips are totally naked in that pic. I like makeup, I would know.

Latest posts

Back