Let's See The Muscles!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love strongman watch it every year about the only sport i watch cant beat some giant people lifting heavy things :).

I think most girls go for the Fitness model look mostly, those guys which have some muscle but mostly just a lean body.
But when someone loves you it does not really matter what you look like :).

Wow I can't believe this thread still exists after all the time I've been off this forum. :O

How is everyone doing?

LoneKiller said:
INTERPOL said:
Wow I can't believe this thread still exists after all the time I've been off this forum. :O

How is everyone doing?
Good. You?:)

Exhausted from moving out, working and getting ready for uni starting, but otherwise I'm good too thanks! :)

Okay just for fun, I will share. My mom had ordered some bulk protein powder but it came in a clear bag, so she found a container to put it in and wanted to make a custom label for it, (she was just learning how to use her first computer), so me and her took pictures of ourselves to put on the label.

IMG_0447_zpse1eb23f8.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Garbageman said:
Okay just for fun, I will share. My mom had ordered some bulk protein powder but it came in a clear bag, so she found a container to put it in and wanted to make a custom label for it, (she was just learning how to use her first computer), so me and her took pictures of ourselves to put on the label.

IMG_0447_zpse1eb23f8.jpg
[/URL][/img]

That is ace :)! Your Mum looks so cool :). Woah look at Mr Lean and Mean :p

Thank you Lady, Ledia, Gracie, and Ucxb. My Mom really is great, she was so proud of herself. :D
I assure you I am not that intimidating in person, I don't think I have ever been able to reproduce such a face. When I saw the picture, I was like "Thats me!?"

Garbageman said:
Thank you Lady, Ledia, Gracie, and Ucxb. My Mom really is great, she was so proud of herself. :D
I assure you I am not that intimidating in person, I don't think I have ever been able to reproduce such a face. When I saw the picture, I was like "Thats me!?"

lol I actually like the expression in your face

Latest posts

Back