Let's See The Muscles!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iceman1978 said:
I had to look up Duke Nukem to see what they were talking about. I haven't played that game in years.

No matter, you're handsome. Quit being so hard on yourself.

Sometimes it's confusing to me. I'm self-conscious about the way I look, yet the I'm not ashamed to be seen when I go surfing. Even though I think women are laughing at me, I've been surfing most of my life and I could never give that up.

Here we go! x]

Arm.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Sorry if they're really big ¬_¬

I've actually found that working out helps me feel better, even on days when I wake up feeling bad about myself.

Iceman1978 said:
I've actually found that working out helps me feel better, even on days when I wake up feeling bad about myself.

I agree. When I stick to a consistent workout routine, I feel great. Unfortunately, I've been bad this past year and slacked off; consequently, I feel lousy. hah The hardest part of overcoming the inertia to get back into a routine. I keep saying that once I finish this nursing program in 2 weeks I'll get back into working out regularly. bleh

mountainvista said:
Iceman1978 said:

I agree. When I stick to a consistent workout routine, I feel great. Unfortunately, I've been bad this past year and slacked off; consequently, I feel lousy. hah The hardest part of overcoming the inertia to get back into a routine. I keep saying that once I finish this nursing program in 2 weeks I'll get back into working out regularly. bleh
NEVER wait, my dear. It's that waiting which spoil us :p

Iceman, you got it right. You keep both your mental health and your physical health that way. I'm glad that you chose working out to not fall into despair. It is WAY more efficient to feel better about one's self and to keep beign healthy than to use destructive ways, such as drugs. I just dont understand why not more people have the same principles.. maybe because it need a very strong will.

Latest posts

Back