Let's See The Muscles!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alonewanderer said:
High calories, at least 1g protein per lb of bodyweight, each muscle group only once a week. Aim for at least 1 lb increase in resistance per session and you should be jacked by then Interpol.

I started late, that's from just 2 months of lifting and eating right, gaining 30lbs at same time.

Thanks for the advice man :) See I don't think I'll really be going all out in weightlifting until after I move out in about a year or so, that way I'll have more control over my diet :p

Very good results just for 2 months btw. Just think where you'll be in 12 months :)

shysilhouette said:
In 2011, do we need excess muscle? The majority of the worlds population work in jobs that require little physical strength. People only gain excess muscle in the modern age to impress, express, bench press, and undress.

The invention of the camera also goes a long way.

I say these words out of jealousy and with annoyance at non-instantaneous results.

I agree, in the modern age we don't need excess muscle, besides, gaining muscle from lifting weights is un-natural. But I think it's more than just to "impress, express, bench press, and undress". To me weightlifting is a hobby, a way to relate to other people (like in this thread =] ), I believe it's made me a more confident person, and I love the fact that this is a hobby that results in noticable physical and psychological difference, big muscles and a "runners high" :D

You gotta just stick with it man, never give up, strive to achieve no matter how dire it may seem. You'll get there with effort and determination. :)

shysilhouette said:
In 2011, do we need excess muscle? The majority of the worlds population work in jobs that require little physical strength. People only gain excess muscle in the modern age to impress, express, bench press, and undress.

The invention of the camera also goes a long way.

I say these words out of jealousy and with annoyance at non-instantaneous results.

Why I don't gym, I do kungfu though, which has plenty of physical. Good stress release, it makes happy, like fizzy-good-make-feel-nice. Joint locks and the "Five point palm exploding heart technique" are pretty fun too.

I'm toned but not built like a brick honeysuckle house. I'll play somewhat... the tongue is a muscle yeah.

Attachments

• IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 60
Rosalyn said:
Mine aren't half as impressive as yours, hehe. I never really showed off mine before, so here goes...

Abs

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/5590/dsc01159gs.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3508/dsc01166k.jpg

Biceps

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2994/dsc01171m.jpg

Been working on my legs too, but not gonna show those.

Ah, this thread motivates me to work harder. Kinda got out of the habit over winter. Keep it up, guys! We need more strong ladies in the thread. :p

Very good Rosalyn! :) Keep up the good work, and your right we need more women to join in! :p

Speaking of legs I need to work my legs more often, ever since my fitness class at school I went to every week ended, I've been neglecting my legs :/

Oh yeah! and here's a bicep picture taken a few weeks ago, the quality sucks i'm afraid :/ should get a better one up in the near future :)

Attachments

• Picture0001.jpg
    Picture0001.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 50
kamya said:
Lower the camera so we can see that sexy body please. :)

(shy)

@Rosalyn I can't see those, it just shows a frog, aarg, why does imageshack always block images for me :/

Attachments

• IMG_1088.JPG
    IMG_1088.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 39

Attachments

• DSC01159.JPG
    DSC01159.JPG
    450.4 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC01171.JPG
    DSC01171.JPG
    461 KB · Views: 30
Liley said:
boss i demmand other pics of you (dd)

291.jpg

:O, bad angle, shower curtain is same color as shirt

Rosalyn said:
Thanks, INTERPOL! That is one nice bicep you got there too. ;) Do you do any working out at home? I'm thinking of giving this video game a try to help since it's so cheap and I hear good things, the whole Mel B thing is a little weird though, heh. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Get-Fit-Mel..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1304077031&sr=8-1

D'aww, silly imageshack. Okay, I'll upload here.

No problem :D and thanks :)
I try to get to the gym about 4 times a week, but when I can't make it for any reason then yea I do work out at home. I have an adjustable bench, 2 barbells, 2 adjustable dumbells and not sure how much KG worth of weights I have but it's alot haha.

I gues you can't go wrong for £10 lol, and I don't even know who Mel B is... :S

Liley said:
lol no you did nothing wrong i complimented you o.o

oh thanks liley, I saw a pic of you, I'd like to saw RAWRRRRR :3, as a compliment also :)

sidenote: saucysaucesauciness

also, I thought you hated me :/

well a part of what you do annoy me but hey you draw so well so you're not in the black list xD
and thanks xD (d)

Latest posts

Back