Let's Start Solving the Loneliness Problem

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron,

Don't you think that's a bit snobbish of you? Seriously, it's a bit high-and-mighty for my tastes. I personally have never had a problem with you unless I felt you were being a bit of a know-it-all and condescending towards others. Personally, I found a lot of nice and supportive people on this site such as Mike and Mimi and other very cool individuals!

As to your own positive experience, good for you. As for the rest however, Ad Hominem much?

Been reading the posts you've made in this thread, Aaron. Are you saying that we are lonely because...because we're all stuck in a rut, that we won't expand our thinking to consider different options on how to cure our loneliness?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yes.

Could be true. It's hard to change a bad habit, even if it would help you in the end. From my personal efforts to be more social I can tell you it's hard to not withdraw back into my shell when I'm uncomfortable.

jamesey said:
Looky here guys I don't think sitting on our arses in this forum will solve anything. What we should be doing is attempting to meet up in real life so we can establish a real connection with each other.
Yes there are risks that you might be meeting up with a nut or creeper but there is also the risk that we will be able to meet a real friend. So, if anyone agrees with me let's make a pact to attempt to meet each other in real life so we're not just talking the talk and that we might start walking the walk as well.
Yes ur rite iv been alone for all of my 12 years iv been livin, and i want a byfr any 13 to 15 year olds intrested in a redhead from Derbyshire?:p

Who is the conversation stopper? The 12 year old looking for love scares me, though!

"A lady never reveals all her secrets" was something of a conversation stopper. But are you really being stalked by precocious jail bait?

I'm not being stalked, not sure who you are talking about. Though I like that line, Aaron--'precocious jail bait'...that's a good one! I'll take that one and use it! ;-)

When you posted: "The 12 year old looking for love scares me, though!", who and what where you alluding to? I actually checked thebadartist's profile...

Latest posts

Back