Liebowitz Social Anxiety Scale

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Sway: Yeah I have thought about that... it just hurts to force conversation. I also have no real idea what I would talk about... since I only know about anime and video games.

lol....well adjusted? This test must not be too accurate. :club:

YOUR HEALTH INDEX SCORE IS 3
THIS MEANS THAT YOU

Appear to be well adjusted

i got a 49 which is apparentely "well adjusted" but i dont know about that. some of the questions should have more weight than others because its something you almost have to do to participate in society. whereas some of the questions are kind of small random scenarios.

91. makes sense I guess, eh.
ok so I really hate phones and talking to a large group of people. is that so bad? :S

thanks minus

YOUR HEALTH INDEX SCORE IS 76
THIS MEANS THAT YOU

Appear to have marked social phobia

Yeah I guess I do :(

YOUR HEALTH INDEX SCORE IS 85

THIS MEANS THAT YOU

Appear to have severe social phobia

(twitch)

I've always known I have SOME issues, but.. but.. this is far too high o_O

I'm not that shy

Result: 29 - Appear to be well adjusted.

Since I am an INTJ for my personality trait, I am really surprised of the result; however, it could be due to the following reasons:

~ I have been with the same agency for over 13 years & at my current position for eight of those years; therefore, it does not matter if someone looks over my shoulder; people already know that i do not talk much - but when i do - it is important; have to coordinate the database & all the data analysts activities which means "technical ppl" are normally quite too; etc.

~ I was an only child; therefore, you had to learn to play by yourself, travel by yourself when older, etc

~ INTJs take a pragmatic view of the world; and if the means justifies the end - except in close interpersonal relationships - you do what it takes to accomplish your goals.

More or less, my score got dinged for not wanting to be the center of attention, going to parties, and contacting a female for either a conversation or asking them out on a date.

In the end, that is one of the reasons of why I have been lonely for most of my life - I do not have cojones for asking a woman out. On the flip side; if i did find someone, they would know by default that i would NEVER cheat on them because I am to chicken "fecal matter" to make a move on a woman.

Latest posts

Back