Life is just bullshit?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickmagneto

Reaction score
mine is, same honeysuckle everyday. got no friends, invisible to most girls, always lonley...im sick of it.

im 14 but i dont even do 1/4 of the things people my age do, i never get ecxited about stuff anymore. the people at school barely invite me on weekends to hang and when they do, they jst ignore me and talk about nerdy honeysuckle.so i endup bored and alone every weekend.:(

i work at mcdonalds but before my every shift im always nervous, i dunno why which leads me to try and avoid work as much as i can.
school in no better, im always alone too and i cant concentrate in class.

are u like this? or what?

Well you are only 14 you have a lot of years a head of you to work things out. Your last to years in high school can end up being a blast. The other 3/4 of what your peers are doing is sex, drugs, and parties. You might be missing out now but who knowns what will happen in the next few months even.

Don't worry about it.

I've been homeschooled since my first year of High School, continuing now into my second one.

It's hard to be alone, but don't fret too much. I've been homeschooled since my first year of High School.

I thought "People my age are out there having friends and fun and I'm stuck here without friends watching TV all day." I heard that its common to have difficulties during freshman year, just open up to new people and you should be fine.

Ak5 said:
Don't worry about it.

I've been homeschooled since my first year of High School, continuing now into my second one.

It's hard to be alone, but don't fret too much. I've been homeschooled since my first year of High School.

I thought "People my age are out there having friends and fun and I'm stuck here without friends watching TV all day." I heard that its common to have difficulties during freshman year, just open up to new people and you should be fine.
its not always that easy

Besides, I think the purple text speaks for itself.

All you gotta do is open up, it's the only way. Ignore those who don't care about you or make you feel miserable.

Ak, I assumed you were older? Weird!

But yeah, I was insecure at 14, too. One thing that helped break down the barrier was that I used to go around and introduce myself to everyone. "Hi, my name is Josh, what's your name?"

Pretty soon, I had a ton of friends. It also helped being in the band and choir and drama classes, where I could make lots of friends!

hey buddy, don't stress the little things. you're still very young, and you have a lot of growing up to do. it may seem like the world is leaving you behind, but i guarantee you that everyone has felt that way at some point in their life. i used to feel that way too when i was young. most of the things that kids are doing are lame anyway. trust me. you sound a lot like me. guys like us don't follow the crowd. we become leaders in our own ways. i would suggest that you find what interests you and dedicate yourself to it, even if no one approves. whatever floats your boat, you know? if it makes you happy, then who cares what anybody thinks.

i wish you luck on your ventures.

freedom said:
hey buddy, don't stress the little things. you're still very young, and you have a lot of growing up to do. it may seem like the world is leaving you behind, but i guarantee you that everyone has felt that way at some point in their life. i used to feel that way too when i was young. most of the things that kids are doing are lame anyway. trust me. you sound a lot like me. guys like us don't follow the crowd. we become leaders in our own ways. i would suggest that you find what interests you and dedicate yourself to it, even if no one approves. whatever floats your boat, you know? if it makes you happy, then who cares what anybody thinks.

i wish you luck on your ventures.

That inspired me man haha
Thanks for helping, I'm gonna start dedicating myself to my interests : )

Ak5 said:
Besides, I think the purple text speaks for itself.

All you gotta do is open up, it's the only way. Ignore those who don't care about you or make you feel miserable.

What do you think a purple text means?

I hate to be "that" guy but you are super young. I have seen many folks on here much older than yourself dealing with the same issues. My advice is to take advantage of school. Even the "dweebs" had friends. Hit on the ladies, hang with the bros just enjoy your time! Clubs are an excellent way to make a few friends and in my opinion those are the ones that last. Some excellent examples were already given, drama, choir, any sport. You would be suprised how easy it is to make friends when you are literally surrounded by canidates! AK homeschool kinda sucks mate, but you will enjoy college if my homeschooled buddies are any indication :D

Latest posts

Back