Life is much better now that I've stopped looking at men like sex objects...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:

:p

*pokes Eve*

*raises eyebrow*

I'd be careful if I were you, CTF - I tend to enjoy poking back. :p

Especially a hot little dish like you. :p

EDIT: Where the hell is Sarpirus when I need that sauce? :p

EveWasFramed said:
cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:

*pokes Eve*

*raises eyebrow*

I'd be honored to be poked by someone as lovely as you... Wait! Is this the women on women women using women as sex objects thread? I'm confused. :p

cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:
cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:

*pokes Eve*

*raises eyebrow*

Id be honored to be poked by someone as lovely as you... Wait! Is this the women on women women using women as sex objects thread? I'm confused. :p

I blame JSD.

lol:p

EveWasFramed said:
cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:
cheaptrickfan said:
*pokes Eve*

*raises eyebrow*

I'd be honored to be poked by someone as lovely as you... Wait! Is this the women on women women using women as sex objects thread? I'm confused. :p

I blame JSD.

lol:p

That is usually an acceptable fall-back position. :D

So if there are 6.7 billion people in the world, and 50.3% are guys, and 49.7% are women that's 3.3701 billion men, and 3.3299 billion women. If the global average income for an individual is $7,000, and the sex toy industry is estimated around 15 billion.

So where does this leave us? Well at the very least, women have less money (collectively) to spend on sex objects than men do, so it seems only reasonable that they would use each other. It's strictly economic! Although presumably the same could be said for guys too. Hmm, and guys and gals. Well this leads me to only one conclusion...

[insert what you imagine here]

yep, it's that hot!

Luna said:
And also as foot-massaging slaves that will fix things that I break and will also take out the garbage for me.

I have seen...the light.

It kinda hurts my eyes, but anyway...

I knew it was pretty bad when I was at Wendy's that one time, waiting for my order, and the awkward, sweaty kid behind the counter said to me "Here's your order Ma'am" and I was instantly turned on.

Or that other time I went out to get the mail, and saw some guy around my age walking his dog and all I could think of was stealing his dog so he'd chase after me. I could then boast to my family - and to the many others that (annoyingly) question me why got no boys after me - "Yeah. There was this one real cute guy who chased me so much and so hard. He just wouldn't leave me alone! He kept on yelling for my attention."

All I can say is that it's a good thing I keep to myself.
Some may consider it "creepy".
But if I am creepy, at least I am not the stereotypical 6-foot man hiding under a black-hooded sweater standing in front of a van with boarded up windows kind of creepy.
I mean, things could always be worse.
I am moreso of an "indirect creepy" if I were creepy.
You know...kind of lurking about in the grocery stores staring at you from where the apples are...(God I love apples)
Or maybe I'll bump into you as you're getting on the bus.
The endless possibilities!

If you ever see some grouchy-looking 5'4 Asian girl sitting in the corner with her head down, hair covering half of her face and hiding with what looks like a bazooka and a body-bag...

Say "Hi!"
Don't be shy!
Tis I!

The past month has been pretty good.
I haven't thought of mauling some unsuspecting innocent gent.

I would have posted this in the 'Success Stories & Positive Experiences' until I saw this: "This forum is more regulated than others!"

...yeahhh...

But just thought I'd put it out there...
I've made some progress.

:D

*beams with pride*

You are a really good writer Luna! :) Kinda random comment I guess, but I'm into writing. Congratz on your progress!

Latest posts

Back