"Life is not worth living without...."

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Change your life...simple but not always easy.

Maybe you're just going through learning how to love yourself...capiable of being mentally and emotionally self supporting.
That's how relationships gose...becuase you can't be sucking the love and life out of your partner.
And you can't be too **** clignie becuase it'll drive your partner nutz.
It's okay to feel wanted and to be loved...but also at the sametime you must also be willing to give. And you can't give
what you don't have.

Many times when you're in a relationships with someone...there's going to be arguments and battles. So you're not going
to get support and the love you needed from your partner during those times...You must be able to draw the love and support within yourself.
Even if you ask for advice from families and freinds..(families and friends havew been know to destroyed many couples), you'll
get a thousand different answers if you ask a thousand people..And it'll ultimately come back to you to be self supporting.

I completely agree. Life is worthless spending it alone, at least to me. I will never be content or happy being single my whole life. I just know that if I'm over 30 and still in the same situation, I don't know what I will do.

being happy within yourself... this I believe comes before finding the right partner, if you so choose.

You cannot rely on a partner to make you happy, which is what Lonesome Crow has stated. It works both ways. If you arn't happy with yourself you don't give the attracting vibes to attract your partner.

It starts with you, you are the catalyst!

well....Who hell wants to be around grumpie, whinney little bitches...
I mean even if you did managed to find someone...they probably wanna stab their fucken eyes out after hearing
the bitching and moaning of ..life suck, life sucks...life sucks all the **** time.

yeah boobs is attractive...whinnie isn't. That just the way it gose.

i mean even if i fall in love with a beautiful chick with nice ass boobs...I'll still wanna stab her fucken eyes out if she
bitches about life sucking ass and wanting off herself every other weekend.

I see a lot of ugly guys with hawt babes. Ugly chicks with hawt dudes. These are facts. No everyone is hung up on looks.
Fat guys with skin chicks. Fat chicks with skinney guys.

Life is unfair...all you have to do is read some the posts that people posted on here. Cetainly I don't own the conner on that market.
I'm not alone. I'm not that special
But some people try and stay positive through it all.

Samuel said:
You cannot rely on a partner to make you happy

Unfortunately, this is true, and you will save yourself a lot of heartache by believing it now...

We are first and foremost alone in this existence.
Love is an adventure, and in some cases it can be a cozy home
but when all is said and done we come into this life alone and we die alone...

Solitude... floating through space alone... You can imagine every conceivable adventure, but never be part of your own creation...
Were God to succumb to sorrow and kill himself... it would be an end to that creation...

So is life not worth living alone? Maybe...
But not being alone brings both good and bad situations...

Latest posts

Back