Like to arrange for this weekend in london somewhere for a group to meet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgstamp

Reaction score
Hi all my name is john 39years, want to beat this being lonely and shy once and for all, since i left school i have had this wrapped aroud my soul, so i am hoping 2011 will be a new chapter, but i need help, people like yourselves, to meet up once a week a do something, with out feeling anger or judgement or being looked down upon, but a group of people who will feel arwarkard and shy at the begining but knows we are in the same boat to help each other... please reply back...

would sat or sun suit / afternoon or evening / and meeting point ? all new to me so please bear with me...

I'd be in for it, that is of course as long as you don't mind a cynical 22 year old Canadian bloke tagging along. Good news though, I am a cider drinker.

For sure, would be great if you could come along,and i guess we are all
cynical, thats how we become trapped in doors. i will back on tonight to arrange time and place for the best for all whom want to come along.

i guess action is to much to ask for, i know we are all strangers but then i guess 6.7billion people on this lonely planet are ! its upto us to make that change. we can all talk talk behind this screen but then we have just found another way to escape going out that front door and making a life for ourselves. Told earlier that this post is leery or kind of so i surpose i have made a mistake......

Yeah, problem is lots of us live well outside of London. We oughtta have a yearly or bi-yearly forum meet for people all over the country to come to.

Good idea, why dont we organise something for a couple of months time? I live in the north so i cant really just get down to London without no real planning as i will need to get train, book hotel and all that bollocks. Never been to London, will I get some funny looks when I order a guinness instead of a bacardi and coke (or whatever you southern fairys drink)? :D

Latest posts

Back